Man seriously hurt after stabbing
Police are appealing for witnesses to an attempted murder in London s East End at the weekend. A man in his early 20s was found stabbed in Bow at about 02.45am on Saturday morning.
Police are appealing for witnesses to an attempted murder in London's East End at the weekend.
A man in his early 20s was found stabbed in Bow at about 02.45am on Saturday morning.
The victim had been for a night out and was on his way home when the attack occurred behind a restaurant at the junction of Maplin Street and Westworth Street near Mile End tube station.
He was taken to hospital and is now said to be in a serious but stable condition.
You may also want to watch:
His attackers split up after the attack with two running north towards Mile End and two heading south.
Detective Inspector Stewart Garrick said: "There's no doubt this young lad is lucky to be alive. The assault happened right by an estate so there must be some people who heard or saw what occurred. We need to hear from them."
- 1 Fury as family homes vanish when Isle of Dogs landlord converts to bedsits
- 2 Two men arrested after police officers assaulted in Limehouse rave
- 3 Man sentenced after teenage boy groomed on Snapchat to sell heroin
- 5 Airbnb house party violence leaves police officer with broken finger
- 6 Police hunt after stabbing in Cable Street: One man hurt
- 7 Death of woman, 75, in Mile End fire could have been avoided
- 8 Ethnic communities not taking up Covid jabs, Tower Hamlets Mayor warns
- 9 Teenager found dead in Victoria Park
- 10 Covid vaccination hub opening in Westfield next week
Anyone with information should call Limehouse CID on 020 7275 4542 or to remain anonymous call Crimestoppers on 0800 555111.
No arrests have been made.