Man seriously hurt after stabbing
Police are appealing for witnesses to an attempted murder in London s East End at the weekend. A man in his early 20s was found stabbed in Bow at about 02.45am on Saturday morning.
Police are appealing for witnesses to an attempted murder in London's East End at the weekend.
A man in his early 20s was found stabbed in Bow at about 02.45am on Saturday morning.
The victim had been for a night out and was on his way home when the attack occurred behind a restaurant at the junction of Maplin Street and Westworth Street near Mile End tube station.
He was taken to hospital and is now said to be in a serious but stable condition.
You may also want to watch:
His attackers split up after the attack with two running north towards Mile End and two heading south.
Detective Inspector Stewart Garrick said: "There's no doubt this young lad is lucky to be alive. The assault happened right by an estate so there must be some people who heard or saw what occurred. We need to hear from them."
- 1 Leyton Orient linked with Omar Beckles, Connor Wood and Paul Smyth
- 2 Tributes paid after Tower Hamlets councillor dies at 40
- 3 Drivers fight Tower Hamlets for years over 'clamping on private land'
- 4 Queen's Birthday Honours: Caterer who gave out free meals gets BEM
- 5 Docklands man pleads guilty to firearms offences
- 6 'Earn while you learn' new degree course for students from any background
- 7 Man 'brandishes gun' in busy Canary Wharf restaurant
- 8 Driver threatened at gunpoint in Bromley-by-Bow carjacking
- 9 Crossharbour scheme for 2,000 new homes on Isle of Dogs is halted
- 10 Phone snatcher admits guilt after robberies in Islington, Hackney and Tower Hamlets
Anyone with information should call Limehouse CID on 020 7275 4542 or to remain anonymous call Crimestoppers on 0800 555111.
No arrests have been made.