Man seriously hurt after stabbing
Police are appealing for witnesses to an attempted murder in London s East End at the weekend. A man in his early 20s was found stabbed in Bow at about 02.45am on Saturday morning.
Police are appealing for witnesses to an attempted murder in London's East End at the weekend.
A man in his early 20s was found stabbed in Bow at about 02.45am on Saturday morning.
The victim had been for a night out and was on his way home when the attack occurred behind a restaurant at the junction of Maplin Street and Westworth Street near Mile End tube station.
He was taken to hospital and is now said to be in a serious but stable condition.
You may also want to watch:
His attackers split up after the attack with two running north towards Mile End and two heading south.
Detective Inspector Stewart Garrick said: "There's no doubt this young lad is lucky to be alive. The assault happened right by an estate so there must be some people who heard or saw what occurred. We need to hear from them."
- 1 Police officer sacked after criminal conviction
- 2 Road and rail round-up: Steer clear of these disruptions next week
- 3 Man who stabbed teen at Crossharbour station found guilty of murder
- 4 Man in 30s dies after Isle of Dogs stabbing
- 5 East London's 10 prettiest streets to visit
- 6 Three places to go pumpkin picking near east London
- 7 Police patrols to increase after fatal Isle of Dogs stabbing
- 8 Concern growing for man last seen at Bow Road station
- 9 Jailed: Tower Hamlets man who tried to rape another man
- 10 Sentencing of arms dealers set for one year after Isle of Dogs raid
Anyone with information should call Limehouse CID on 020 7275 4542 or to remain anonymous call Crimestoppers on 0800 555111.
No arrests have been made.