Marc Francis doesn’t know facts when criticising the facts
Dear Ed, COUNCILLOR Marc Francis proves criticises London Assembly member Andrew Boff for slamming the appalling record that Tower Hamlets council has on housing. But he fails to realise the facts quoted by Boff about housing delivery’ came from the council’s own Overview & Scrutiny agenda of March 10
COUNCILLOR Marc Francis proves criticises Conservative London Assembly member Andrew Boff for slamming the appalling record that Tower Hamlets council has on housing (Advertiser Website, March 19).
But he fails to realise that the facts quoted by Boff about Tower Hamlets’ housing delivery’ came from the council’s own Overview & Scrutiny committee agenda of March 10. Doh!
This man Francis is in charge of housing in Tower Hamlets? It doesn’t fill me with much confidence!
No wonder the council has the worst housing record in the country. Labour continues to fail the residents of the East End.
You may also want to watch:
Whitechapel Road, Whitechapel
- 1 Tower Hamlets votes to keep directly-elected mayoral post
- 2 Election 2021: Live updates for GLA seat and referendums
- 3 Early front-runners for Leyton Orient managerial vacancy
- 4 Leyton Orient defender Josh Coulson set to depart
- 5 Blaze at Canary Wharf tower block with cladding issue
- 6 Racist vandalism keyed on cars parked in street on Isle of Dogs
- 7 Politicians join forces on referendum about Tower Hamlets mayor
- 8 Mayor or leader: Your choice on May 6
- 9 Leyton Orient searching for a new manager as they bid farewell to McAnuff
- 10 'I'm backing leader and cabinet model in Tower Hamlets referendum'