MasterChef winner Natalie Coleman comes to cook in Bow
- Credit: Archant
MasterChef winner Natalie Coleman returned to her East End roots to cook up a storm in a new housing development yesterday.
Natalie took to the kitchen in a show apartment in Bow on Thursday, using produce from nearby Roman Road Market.
Having grown up in Hackney, the chef was delighted to return to a neighbourhood she knows well after being whisked around the world during her successful quest to be crowned MasterChef champion.
“Being born and bred in the East End, this part of London is close to my heart and I’m really pleased that developers are investing in the area,” she said.
“There is strong sense of community in Bow which has a lot of offer anyone who wants to live in a diverse and arty part of London”.
You may also want to watch:
Natalie was cooking in the “Essence – Spirit of Bow” development in Cardigan Road.
- 1 Jailed: East End county lines dealers who peddled heroin and crack cocaine
- 2 Shamima Begum cannot return to UK, Supreme Court rules
- 3 Man arrested in east London for terrorist offences
- 4 Tideway super sewer arrives at Tower Bridge ready to bore east London
- 5 Shamima Begum will find out this week if she can return from Syria
- 6 Fear of mental health crisis as loneliness rises among disabled
- 7 East Ham man raped woman with his friend in Wapping park 23 years ago
- 8 Flower markets appeal to be allowed to open in time for Mother's Day
- 9 Police raid cannabis cafe in 200-year-old Whitechapel building
- 10 Thugs attack each other with bottles of wine in supermarket mass brawl