MasterChef winner Natalie Coleman comes to cook in Bow
- Credit: Archant
MasterChef winner Natalie Coleman returned to her East End roots to cook up a storm in a new housing development yesterday.
Natalie took to the kitchen in a show apartment in Bow on Thursday, using produce from nearby Roman Road Market.
Having grown up in Hackney, the chef was delighted to return to a neighbourhood she knows well after being whisked around the world during her successful quest to be crowned MasterChef champion.
“Being born and bred in the East End, this part of London is close to my heart and I’m really pleased that developers are investing in the area,” she said.
“There is strong sense of community in Bow which has a lot of offer anyone who wants to live in a diverse and arty part of London”.
You may also want to watch:
Natalie was cooking in the “Essence – Spirit of Bow” development in Cardigan Road.
- 1 Ethnic communities not taking up Covid jabs, Tower Hamlets Mayor warns
- 3 Man sentenced after teenage boy groomed on Snapchat to sell heroin
- 4 Council fined for Alexia Walenkaki's playground death in Mile End and says sorry to family
- 5 Airbnb house party violence leaves police officer with broken finger
- 6 NHS nurse assaulted at east London hospital
- 7 Police hunt after stabbing in Cable Street: One man hurt
- 8 Streets around proposed Chinese embassy building could be renamed after persecuted Muslims
- 9 Covid vaccination hub opening in Westfield next week
- 10 Police raid cannabis factory near Liverpool Street station: 2 arrests