Men arrested in Stepney dawn raids charged with drug dealing offences
TWELVE men appeared at Thames Magistrates Court today (Friday) charged with drug dealing after they were arrested in a series of raids in the East End yesterday. Nine adults and three teenagers have been charged with supplying drugs, including heroin, co
TWELVE men appeared at Thames Magistrates' Court today (Friday) charged with drug dealing after they were arrested in a series of raids in the East End yesterday.
Nine adults and three teenagers have been charged with supplying drugs, including heroin, cocaine, crack cocaine and cannabis.
One man was also charged with possession of an automatic weapon and ammunition.
All 12 were arrested during dawn raids by the Met on Stepney's Ocean Estate yesterday morning.
You may also want to watch:
Five other people arrested during the raids have been released on police bail pending further enquiries.
- 1 Groomed girl speaks out after 'dangerous' Barking dealer who dealt Class A drugs in East End is jailed
- 2 'Stop building more towers,' MP at protest after New Providence Wharf fire
- 3 Leyton Orient have announced their retained list as they begin rebuild
- 4 Racist vandalism keyed on cars parked in street on Isle of Dogs
- 5 MP's fury at four-year delay removing Grenfell-type cladding from block
- 6 Tower Hamlets votes to keep directly-elected mayoral post
- 7 'Halt to development draining services' after win for neighbourhood plan
- 8 Masks scrapped 'as early as next month' and over 35s jabs 'soon'
- 9 Blaze at Canary Wharf tower block with cladding issue
- 10 Unmesh Desai on his priorities after winning City and East election