Men arrested in Stepney dawn raids charged with drug dealing offences
TWELVE men appeared at Thames Magistrates Court today (Friday) charged with drug dealing after they were arrested in a series of raids in the East End yesterday. Nine adults and three teenagers have been charged with supplying drugs, including heroin, co
TWELVE men appeared at Thames Magistrates' Court today (Friday) charged with drug dealing after they were arrested in a series of raids in the East End yesterday.
Nine adults and three teenagers have been charged with supplying drugs, including heroin, cocaine, crack cocaine and cannabis.
One man was also charged with possession of an automatic weapon and ammunition.
All 12 were arrested during dawn raids by the Met on Stepney's Ocean Estate yesterday morning.
You may also want to watch:
Five other people arrested during the raids have been released on police bail pending further enquiries.
- 1 Driver, 18, wanted for driving wrong way through Blackwall Tunnel
- 2 Building new tower block starts on Limehouse Triangle 'wildlife site'
- 3 Luxury Canary Wharf flats going for lower rent set by the council
- 4 Capacity at West Ham's London stadium to increase to 62,500
- 5 Study asks: why are canals and rivers a watery lifeline during pandemic?
- 6 Mapped: Possession of weapons across east London
- 7 Isle of Dogs man who murdered teenager at Crossharbour DLR sentenced to 27 years
- 8 Report reveals scale of support offered by council during Covid crisis
- 9 14 charged with alleged drug dealing and money laundering offences
- 10 Fines totalling £361k handed to East End landlords and agents