Men United squad confirmed for O’s coach Errol McKellar’s charity match
- Credit: Archant
The likes of Luther Blissett, Trevor Sinclair, Jamie Cureton, Danny Dyer and Tamar Hassan will appear at Brisbane Road
The Men United celebrity team for Leyton Orient youth team coach Errol McKellar’s Prostate Cancer UK charity match at Brisbane Road on Sunday has been confirmed.
Former West Ham United and Tottenham Hotspur boss Harry Redknapp has a squad full of former professionals, current professionals and celebrities eager to take on Orient legends team consisting of most of the 2005/06 promotion winning side.
Martin Ling will manage the O’s team which will include the likes of John Mackie, Joe Keith, Gary Alexander and many more former Brisbane Road favourites.
Luther Blissett, once of AC Milan, will captain the Men United side which will have ex-England international Trevor Sinclair involved.
You may also want to watch:
Frank Sinclair will also play alongside Ade Akinbiyi, former O’s forward Jamie Cureton – now of Dagenham & Redbridge – and ex-Orient defender Terrell Forbes.
Former Wycombe Wanderers ace Miguel de Souza, now Academy Recruitment Officer at Brisbane Road, will feature alongside former Olympians Darren Campbell and Christian Malcolm.
- 1 The Queen lends her name to Royal London’s emergency Covid wards
- 2 Airbnb house party violence leaves police officer with broken finger
- 3 Tribute to 7th Barts Health Trust worker to die of Covid-19
- 4 Death of woman, 75, in Mile End fire could have been avoided
- 5 Teenager found dead in Victoria Park
- 6 'We need laptops for lockdown children to learn from home’ Tower Hamlets mayor urges
- 7 That's so raven: Everything you need to know about the guardians of the Tower
- 8 Driver arrested after police 'drugs patrol' stops car in Whitechapel
- 9 Surplus DLR land released at Bow for new housing to tackle homes shortage
- 10 Have you seen this 52-year-old man missing from Ilford?
Celebrities scheduled to feature for Men United include Eastenders actor Danny Dyer, rappers Tinchy Stryder and Kano as well as Soccer AM presenter Max Rushden.
The Only Way is Essex’s Dan Osborne and Dan Lassman, of the Apprentice, are also expected to represent Redknapp’s team.
Men United squad: Luther Blissett, Ade Akinbiyi, Trevor Sinclair, Frank Sinclair, Ramon Vega, Paul Whyte, Paul Davis, Paul Bodin, Jamie Cureton, Miguel de Souza, Terrell Forbes, Darren Campbell, Christian Malcolm, Danny Dyer, Tamar Hassan, Daniel Osborne, Max Rushden, Tinchy Stryder, Kano, George Gilbery, Ashley Walters, Shaun Wallace, Bradley Walsh, Ralf Little, Dan Lassman, Charlie Quirke, Maxi Priest.
For more details visit - http://www.leytonorient.com/news/article/leyton-orient-legends-versus-men-united-celebrities-prostate-cancer-uk-2385933.aspx