Mile End station makeover’ looks shoddy
Dear Ed, WHOSE bright idea was it to refurbish Mile End station on the London Underground with pale grey, matt floor tiles?
WHOSE bright idea was it to refurbish Mile End station on the London Underground with pale grey, matt floor tiles? They have only been down a few days, but already they are filthy, in some places deeply stained.
The station floor, far from looking as if it has had an attractive 'makeover,' looks a shoddy mess.
You may also want to watch:
Bow Common Lane, Bow Common
- 1 Man who stabbed teen at Crossharbour station found guilty of murder
- 2 Man in 30s dies after Isle of Dogs stabbing
- 3 Police patrols to increase after fatal Isle of Dogs stabbing
- 4 Police officer sacked after criminal conviction
- 5 Concern growing for man last seen at Bow Road station
- 6 Authorities urged to act against 'terrifying' Isle of Dogs car races
- 7 Sentencing of arms dealers set for one year after Isle of Dogs raid
- 8 'That is what this club is about' as Mark Noble wants to find West Ham fan
- 9 Man found with stab injuries in Stepney
- 10 Two men arrested in connection with Shadwell double stabbing