Mile End station makeover’ looks shoddy
Dear Ed, WHOSE bright idea was it to refurbish Mile End station on the London Underground with pale grey, matt floor tiles?
WHOSE bright idea was it to refurbish Mile End station on the London Underground with pale grey, matt floor tiles? They have only been down a few days, but already they are filthy, in some places deeply stained.
The station floor, far from looking as if it has had an attractive 'makeover,' looks a shoddy mess.
You may also want to watch:
Bow Common Lane, Bow Common
- 1 Tower Hamlets youth worker on lack of funding for vital services
- 2 Unmesh Desai: 'Councillor's sudden death leaves huge void'
- 3 Tributes paid after Tower Hamlets councillor dies at 40
- 4 Potential strike action could hit Tower Hamlets Council services
- 5 Trial date set for MP Apsana Begum charged with 'housing fraud'
- 6 Friends of John Pierce compiling 'book of memories' for his family
- 7 Jailed: Bethnal Green man who tried to buy hand grenade to use on police
- 8 Police bid to trace man in connection with Tube station sex assault
- 9 Met launches summer operation as teen killings surge
- 10 EFL fixture release: Leyton Orient begin new season away to Salford City