Mile End station makeover’ looks shoddy
Dear Ed, WHOSE bright idea was it to refurbish Mile End station on the London Underground with pale grey, matt floor tiles?
WHOSE bright idea was it to refurbish Mile End station on the London Underground with pale grey, matt floor tiles? They have only been down a few days, but already they are filthy, in some places deeply stained.
The station floor, far from looking as if it has had an attractive 'makeover,' looks a shoddy mess.
You may also want to watch:
Bow Common Lane, Bow Common
- 1 Ethnic communities not taking up Covid jabs, Tower Hamlets Mayor warns
- 3 Man sentenced after teenage boy groomed on Snapchat to sell heroin
- 4 Council fined for Alexia Walenkaki's playground death in Mile End and says sorry to family
- 5 Airbnb house party violence leaves police officer with broken finger
- 6 Police hunt after stabbing in Cable Street: One man hurt
- 7 NHS nurse assaulted at east London hospital
- 8 Streets around proposed Chinese embassy building could be renamed after persecuted Muslims
- 9 Teenager found dead in Victoria Park
- 10 Police raid cannabis factory near Liverpool Street station: 2 arrests