Millwall go ’tach crazy to boost cancer campaign
MILLWALL team mates showed their softer side this week posing in furry fake moustaches to help raise �1.5 million for cancer research. The players posed with their moustaches (above) to encourage men to take part in the Everyman TacheBack male cancer campaign
MILLWALL team mates showed their softer side this week posing in furry fake moustaches to help raise �1.5 million for cancer research.
The players posed with their moustaches (above) to encourage men to take part in the Everyman TacheBack male cancer campaign.
"We anticipate loads of 'tached men in the stands this season," said campaign publicist Sarah Healy.
"Millwall's backing should help raise awareness of prostate and testicular cancer among men, especially football supporters who often neglect their health."
You may also want to watch:
Footballer John Hartson recently hit the headlines after ignoring symptoms of testicular cancer for two years, reinforcing the need for more awareness.
Money raised by TacheBack goes to research into testicular and prostate cancer which affects around 37,000 men every year in Britain.
- 1 Sentencing of arms dealers set for one year after Isle of Dogs raid
- 2 Two men arrested in connection with Shadwell double stabbing
- 3 Jailed: Robbers who targeted OAPs at east London cashpoints
- 4 Man found with stab injuries in Stepney
- 5 Teenager suffers 'life-changing' injuries after alleged attack in Shadwell
- 6 Jailed: Tower Hamlets man who tried to rape another man
- 7 David Gomoh's killers jailed 101 years total for Canning Town murder
- 8 Man who died in Mile End park named
- 9 Leyton Orient seal first away win of the season at Bristol Rovers
- 10 'Food delivery' youth in suspect Shoreditch drugs bust
This year's campaign has a celebrity ambassador, self-proclaimed chick-magnet Keith Lemon who is in several videos online on until the end of September.
All men need to do to join the campaign is register online through the Tacheback Website or call 0800-731 9468 and let their upper-lip hair sprout throughout September!