MISSING: Callum Kinsella from Royal London Hospital during treatment
- Credit: MPS
Police are appealing for information to trace a man missing from the Royal London Hospital at Whitechapel.
Callum Kinsella, 47, was having treatment for a serious injury when he left the hospital at 4.15pm yesterday.
He needed to take medication, but has not been seen since.
Callum was wearing grey tracksuit bottoms with a side stripe, a dark top with a white stripe down the arm and a black body warmer over the top. He was also wearing black Adidas trainers with white stripes.
He has no connections to London and may not know the area well, say police. His medical history means that he may appear confused.
You may also want to watch:
Police are asking anyone who may know his whereabouts to call 101.
- 1 Man sentenced after teenage boy groomed on Snapchat to sell heroin
- 3 NHS nurse assaulted at east London hospital
- 4 Council fined for Alexia Walenkaki's playground death in Mile End and says sorry to family
- 5 Ethnic communities not taking up Covid jabs, Tower Hamlets Mayor warns
- 6 Airbnb house party violence leaves police officer with broken finger
- 7 Covid vaccination hub opening in Westfield next week
- 8 Police hunt after stabbing in Cable Street: One man hurt
- 9 Death of woman, 75, in Mile End fire could have been avoided
- 10 Streets around proposed Chinese embassy building could be renamed after persecuted Muslims