MISSING: ‘Don’t approach Sherdil Naizal’ from Mile End, police warn
- Credit: MPS + Google
Police are warning the public not to approach a man who has gone missing from a hospital in London’s East End where he was having mental health treatment.
They are searching for 21-year-old Sherdil Khan Niazi who was last seen at 4.30pm yesterday at Mile End Hospital, off Mile End Road.
“Sherdil has mental health issues and was receiving treatment before he went missing,” a Scotland Yard spokesman said. “He should not be approached by the public.”
Sherdil is described as Asian, originally from Afghanistan, about 5ft 7ins tall with a medium build, dark or black hair, brown eyes, a long nose and light beard and moustache.
He was last seen at the hospital in Bancroft Road, near Stepney green Underground station, wearing a dark blue ‘bomber’-type waistcoat, short sleeve light blue and white check shirt, blue jeans and trainers.
You may also want to watch:
Police are urging anyone who sees Sherdil or has information on his whereabouts to dial 999 or Missing People on 116000.
- 1 Murder arrest after woman stabbed to death in Whitechapel this morning
- 2 Fury as family homes vanish when Isle of Dogs landlord converts to bedsits
- 3 Lovely Day for Aldgate School picked to sing on Billy Ocean's new single
- 4 Man sentenced after teenage boy groomed on Snapchat to sell heroin
- 5 Police e-fit expert retiring after 15 years at Bethnal Green
- 6 Two men arrested after police officers assaulted in Limehouse rave
- 7 Leyton Orient announce partnership with Hartford Athletic
- 8 Covid vaccination hub opening in Westfield next week
- 9 Police hunt after stabbing in Cable Street: One man hurt
- 10 'Racist consultation' protest rejected on Tower Hamlets street closures as Labour sticks to its manifesto