Missing from East London—have you seen these girls?
POLICE are looking for two girls missing from East London, a 12-year-old from Limehouse and a 14-year-old from Clapton eight miles away
POLICE are looking for two girls missing from East London, a 12-year-old from Limehouse and a 14-year-old from Clapton eight miles away.
Fahima Begum who will be 13 next month, had been staying with friends near her home in Limehouse on Friday and Saturday, but failed to return. She is confident for her age and can sometimes appear to be older.
“We are concerned for her safety,” said Det Ins Stewart Garrick. “She’s extremely vulnerable and we need to find her quickly and make sure she’s safe.”
Fahima is Asian, 5ft 4ins tall, slight build, last seen wearing a grey top, blue jeans, dark boots and a long grey scarf.
You may also want to watch:
There has been a possible sighting of her near the Boleyn Cinema in Upton Park early Sunday evening.
Detectives are appealing for anyone who has seen her or knows where she is to contact Limehouse police station on 020-7275 4549.
- 1 Leyton Orient confident next manager will take them to the next level
- 2 Leyton Orient reportedly down to final three candidates
- 3 Man, 20, found fighting for life at illegal rave in Bow
- 4 Indian variant of Covid-19 - what's the situation in London?
- 5 South Africa and Indian Covid variants found in Shoreditch and Dalston
- 6 Fire breaks out in flat near New Providence Wharf tower block
- 7 Covid-19 mass testing after variant detected in E1 postal area
- 8 Ex-police officer among group jailed for £850k intercept from rival gangs
- 9 Groomed girl speaks out after 'dangerous' Barking dealer who dealt Class A drugs in East End is jailed
- 10 Dog festival gets go-ahead for Isle of Dogs, of all places
Meanwhile, police in Hackney are searching for 14-year-old Mia Elizabeth McCormick who was last seen near her home in Cricketfield Road, Lower Clapton, around 3pm on Saturday. Mia is mixed race, slim build and about 5ft 3ins tall, but it is not known what she was wearing.
Anyone with information is being urged to contact Shoreditch police station on 020-7275 3404.