Missing mother’s family plead for help after possible sightings in Bromley by Bow and Poplar
- Credit: Family handout
The family of a mother-of-two who has been missing for seven months has pleaded for help to find her.
Mary Jane Mustafa, 38, has not been seen by her family since Sunday, May 6, after she popped out to the shops.
In the last few days the family received reported sightings of Mary Jane in Devons Road, Bromley by Bow, and around All Saints DLR station in Poplar.
Cousin Ayse Hussein said: “Someone must know where she is. We urge anyone who knows where she is to please come forward.
“It’s getting too much now. It’s really affecting the family.”
You may also want to watch:
A former teacher, Mary Jane was unemployed at the time and had been staying at her mother’s house in Canning Town with her two children, aged 11 and 19, before she went missing.
Mary Jane has a front tooth missing and a tattoo of flowers and leaves down her back.
- 1 The Queen lends her name to Royal London’s emergency Covid wards
- 2 Death of woman, 75, in Mile End fire could have been avoided
- 3 That's so raven: Everything you need to know about the guardians of the Tower
- 4 Airbnb house party violence leaves police officer with broken finger
- 5 Police hunt after stabbing in Cable Street: One man hurt
- 6 Tribute to 7th Barts Health Trust worker to die of Covid-19
- 7 Teenager found dead in Victoria Park
- 8 Driver arrested after police 'drugs patrol' stops car in Whitechapel
- 9 Doctors urge Tower Hamlets mayor to end support for Silvertown Tunnel
- 10 'We need laptops for lockdown children to learn from home’ Tower Hamlets mayor urges
Contact Missing People confidentially on 116 000.