MISSING: Police concern for Oskar Napierski, 15, from Bow, last seen two months ago
- Credit: MPS
Police are growing concerned for a schoolboy who has been missing from his home in east London for two months.
Oskar Napierski, who is 15, was last seen at 8am on March 17, when he left home in the Bow-Mile End area.
He is white, slim build, with short blond or light brown hair and has a large scar on his right cheek
He was wearing a black jacket, purple hooded top, dark blue jeans and black trainers when he disappeared.
Officers are concerned for Oskar’s welfare, due to the length of time he has been missing and his age.
You may also want to watch:
Oskar is known to frequent the areas around Bethnal Green, Bow, Whitechapel, Shadwell and the Isle of Dogs.
Anyone with any information about Oskar Napierski’s whereabouts is being urged to contact the Met Police by dialling on 101, or calling Missing People on 116000, reference 16MIS011180.
- 1 Teenager found dead in Victoria Park
- 2 Driver arrested after police 'drugs patrol' stops car in Whitechapel
- 3 Two in five people in Tower Hamlets may have had Covid-19
- 4 'I can save the planet with my seaweed' scientist in east London claims
- 5 Post deliveries in east London hit by Covid crisis among Royal Mail staff
- 6 Disgraceful management of the pandemic
- 7 Drug and alcohol abuse by Tower Hamlets parents and children soars
- 8 'Laptop bonanza' for schoolchildren in Poplar to help survive lockdown gloom
- 9 That's so raven: Everything you need to know about the guardians of the Tower
- 10 Rotherhithe tunnel to close all next week for urgent repairs