MISSING: Search for Aiyana Kellyman-Shevrington, 14, not seen for nine days
- Credit: MPS
Police looking for a missing schoolgirl in the Midlands have extended their search today to east London.
They are trying to find 14-year-old Aiyana Kellyman-Shervington (pictured), who vanished from her home in Smethwick in the West Midlands—but is believed to be somewhere in east London.
She has been missing nine days—last seen at 4.20pm on Wednesday last week, August 11.
It is believed she maybe in the areas of Tower Hamlets and neighbouring Hackney or in the north London borough of Haringey.
Aiyana is described as black with fair complexion, slim build with long hair, who was last seen wearing a khaki jacket and light blue jeans.
You may also want to watch:
Anyone with information on her whereabouts is being urged to call police on 101 or Missing People on 116000.
- 1 The Queen lends her name to Royal London’s emergency Covid wards
- 2 No injuries but 20 rescued as firefighters tackle Limehouse blaze
- 3 'Racist consultation' protest rejected on Tower Hamlets street closures as Labour sticks to its manifesto
- 4 Police hunt after stabbing in Cable Street: One man hurt
- 5 Police raid cannabis factory near Liverpool Street station: 2 arrests
- 6 Death of woman, 75, in Mile End fire could have been avoided
- 7 Streets around proposed Chinese embassy building could be renamed after persecuted Muslims
- 8 Airbnb house party violence leaves police officer with broken finger
- 9 Teenager found dead in Victoria Park