More Sunday trains planned from Liverpool Street
MORE trains are planned on Sundays from Liverpool Street out through East London and Hertfordshire. Frequencies are being increased to Chingford, Enfield Town and Hertford East, National Express East Anglia announced
MORE trains are planned on Sundays from Liverpool Street out through East London and Hertfordshire.
Frequencies are being increased to Chingford, Enfield Town and Hertford East, National Express East Anglia announced this-evening.
The new winter timetable beginning December 13 increases runs to Chingford to a 15-minute frequency throughout the day. Sunday services currently run every 15 minutes only till 7pm and every half-hour after that.
Trains to Enfield Town and Hertford East increase to every 30 minutes throughout the day, instead of just to 6.30pm when they continue just one an hour.
You may also want to watch:
The winter timetable also includes an extra late night run on Tuesdays to Saturdays from Hertford East to Liverpool Street, departing Hertford East seven minutes after midnight.
- 1 Apsana Begum's ex-husband may be behind housing bids, trial hears
- 2 Nine Tower Hamlets secondary schools rated outstanding by Ofsted
- 3 Man arrested following triple stabbing in Isle of Dogs
- 4 Appeal after man allegedly 'spits at' woman travelling through Whitechapel, West Ham and Barking
- 5 Bethnal Green rubbish 'attracts rats' as 'pingdemic' delays collections
- 6 Trial of Poplar and Limehouse MP opens on 'housing fraud' charges
- 7 Green light for £1m in levies to be used for East End fire rescue ladder
- 8 Remembrance to Bethnal Green's ‘perfect storm’ fire tragedy 17 years on
- 9 'Laughing gas central': Call for action on antisocial behaviour
- 10 Poplar and Limehouse MP's trial on housing fraud charges set to start