More Sunday trains planned from Liverpool Street
MORE trains are planned on Sundays from Liverpool Street out through East London and Hertfordshire. Frequencies are being increased to Chingford, Enfield Town and Hertford East, National Express East Anglia announced
MORE trains are planned on Sundays from Liverpool Street out through East London and Hertfordshire.
Frequencies are being increased to Chingford, Enfield Town and Hertford East, National Express East Anglia announced this-evening.
The new winter timetable beginning December 13 increases runs to Chingford to a 15-minute frequency throughout the day. Sunday services currently run every 15 minutes only till 7pm and every half-hour after that.
Trains to Enfield Town and Hertford East increase to every 30 minutes throughout the day, instead of just to 6.30pm when they continue just one an hour.
The winter timetable also includes an extra late night run on Tuesdays to Saturdays from Hertford East to Liverpool Street, departing Hertford East seven minutes after midnight.
- 1 Bow man charged with drugs supply and criminal property offences
- 2 Bow man appears in court charged with murder after body found in cemetery
- 3 East End's 'last' Victorian funeral parlour being restored - and opens as burger bar
- 4 Shoreditch floral café blooms at new premises in Bethnal Green
- 5 New Kray twins book to explore lives of gangsters 'aside from the crimes'
- 6 Jailed: Man who robbed and blackmailed men he met on Grindr
- 7 How often do Londoners cycle to work in each borough?
- 8 Councillor says he 'hopes to lose' next election
- 9 Ranjith Kankanamalage death: Man charged with murder
- 10 'Time to end the injustice': Barts staff set to strike amid pay dispute