More Sunday trains planned from Liverpool Street
MORE trains are planned on Sundays from Liverpool Street out through East London and Hertfordshire. Frequencies are being increased to Chingford, Enfield Town and Hertford East, National Express East Anglia announced
MORE trains are planned on Sundays from Liverpool Street out through East London and Hertfordshire.
Frequencies are being increased to Chingford, Enfield Town and Hertford East, National Express East Anglia announced this-evening.
The new winter timetable beginning December 13 increases runs to Chingford to a 15-minute frequency throughout the day. Sunday services currently run every 15 minutes only till 7pm and every half-hour after that.
Trains to Enfield Town and Hertford East increase to every 30 minutes throughout the day, instead of just to 6.30pm when they continue just one an hour.
You may also want to watch:
The winter timetable also includes an extra late night run on Tuesdays to Saturdays from Hertford East to Liverpool Street, departing Hertford East seven minutes after midnight.
- 1 Election 2021: Live updates for GLA seat and referendums
- 2 Blaze at Canary Wharf tower block with cladding issue
- 3 Racist vandalism keyed on cars parked in street on Isle of Dogs
- 4 New Providence Wharf fire: Two in hospital and 42 treated at scene
- 5 Leyton Orient defender Josh Coulson set to depart
- 6 Politicians join forces on referendum about Tower Hamlets mayor
- 7 Early front-runners for Leyton Orient managerial vacancy
- 8 Mayor or leader: Your choice on May 6
- 9 New Providence Wharf: The four-year fight to remove 'Grenfell cladding'
- 10 Teenager arrested after 13-year-old stabbed in Isle of Dogs