More Sunday trains planned from Liverpool Street
MORE trains are planned on Sundays from Liverpool Street out through East London and Hertfordshire. Frequencies are being increased to Chingford, Enfield Town and Hertford East, National Express East Anglia announced
MORE trains are planned on Sundays from Liverpool Street out through East London and Hertfordshire.
Frequencies are being increased to Chingford, Enfield Town and Hertford East, National Express East Anglia announced this-evening.
The new winter timetable beginning December 13 increases runs to Chingford to a 15-minute frequency throughout the day. Sunday services currently run every 15 minutes only till 7pm and every half-hour after that.
Trains to Enfield Town and Hertford East increase to every 30 minutes throughout the day, instead of just to 6.30pm when they continue just one an hour.
You may also want to watch:
The winter timetable also includes an extra late night run on Tuesdays to Saturdays from Hertford East to Liverpool Street, departing Hertford East seven minutes after midnight.
- 1 Fury as family homes vanish when Isle of Dogs landlord converts to bedsits
- 2 Man sentenced after teenage boy groomed on Snapchat to sell heroin
- 3 Two men arrested after police officers assaulted in Limehouse rave
- 5 Police hunt after stabbing in Cable Street: One man hurt
- 6 Death of woman, 75, in Mile End fire could have been avoided
- 7 Covid vaccination hub opening in Westfield next week
- 8 Airbnb house party violence leaves police officer with broken finger
- 9 Ethnic communities not taking up Covid jabs, Tower Hamlets Mayor warns
- 10 Council fined for Alexia Walenkaki's playground death in Mile End and says sorry to family