Motorcycle rider in critical condition after crash on the Isle of Dogs
- Credit: Archant
A man is in a critical condition in hospital after his motorcycle collided with a bollard on the Isle of Dogs.
Police were called by the London Ambulance Service at 1.35am on Saturday (July 27) to reports of a serious motorcycle crash on Westferry Road at the junction with Gaverick Mews.
The rider, a man aged in his early 20s, was taken to an east London hospital where he remains in a critical condition.
His family have been informed.
Detectives from the Roads and Transport Policing Command are investigating and would like to speak with anyone who saw the collision or who captured it on dashcam.
You may also want to watch:
No other vehicles are believed to have been involved.
Anyone with information is asked to call the Serious Collision Investigation Unit on 020 8597 4874 or email Detective Constable Mark Aken at firstname.lastname@example.org
- 1 Tribute to 7th Barts Health Trust worker to die of Covid-19
- 2 Teenager found dead in Victoria Park
- 3 Airbnb house party violence leaves police officer with broken finger
- 4 Driver arrested after police 'drugs patrol' stops car in Whitechapel
- 5 Drug and alcohol abuse by Tower Hamlets parents and children soars
- 6 Disgraceful management of the pandemic
- 7 Two in five people in Tower Hamlets may have had Covid-19
- 8 'We need laptops for lockdown children to learn from home’ Tower Hamlets mayor urges
- 9 'Laptop bonanza' for schoolchildren in Poplar to help survive lockdown gloom