Mum and children escape as car overturns
A MUM and her two young children escaped serious injury when their car overturned on the busy A12 Blackwall Tunnel approach in East London last night. Passers-by helped the mother and her daughters out of the overturned car as it turned in Bromley-by-Bow
A MUM and her two young children escaped serious injury when their car overturned on the busy A12 Blackwall Tunnel approach in East London last night.
Passers-by helped the mother and her daughters out of the overturned car on a slip-road into Twelve Trees Crescent in Bromley-by-Bow at 7.30pm (Sunday).
All three got out before fire rescue teams from Poplar and Bow arrived on the scene.
The accident happened soon after the mother drove passed the Bow Bridge junction with the A11. No other vehicle was involved.
You may also want to watch:
They were treated at the scene by paramedics before being taken by ambulance to the Royal London Hospital in Whitechapel with minor cuts and bruises. None was thought to be seriously injured.
- 1 Man, 20, found fighting for life at illegal rave in Bow
- 2 Leyton Orient confident next manager will take them to the next level
- 3 Fire breaks out in flat near New Providence Wharf tower block
- 4 Groomed girl speaks out after 'dangerous' Barking dealer who dealt Class A drugs in East End is jailed
- 5 Battle lost to save historic Whitechapel bell foundry
- 6 South Africa and Indian Covid variants found in Shoreditch and Dalston
- 7 Trains being tested on Crossrail's Elizabeth line up to four an hour
- 8 Dog festival gets go-ahead for Isle of Dogs, of all places
- 9 Indian variant of Covid-19 - what's the situation in London?
- 10 Kenny Jackett emerges as odds-on favourite for Leyton Orient job