Mum and children escape as car overturns
A MUM and her two young children escaped serious injury when their car overturned on the busy A12 Blackwall Tunnel approach in East London last night. Passers-by helped the mother and her daughters out of the overturned car as it turned in Bromley-by-Bow
A MUM and her two young children escaped serious injury when their car overturned on the busy A12 Blackwall Tunnel approach in East London last night.
Passers-by helped the mother and her daughters out of the overturned car on a slip-road into Twelve Trees Crescent in Bromley-by-Bow at 7.30pm (Sunday).
All three got out before fire rescue teams from Poplar and Bow arrived on the scene.
The accident happened soon after the mother drove passed the Bow Bridge junction with the A11. No other vehicle was involved.
You may also want to watch:
They were treated at the scene by paramedics before being taken by ambulance to the Royal London Hospital in Whitechapel with minor cuts and bruises. None was thought to be seriously injured.
- 1 Two in five people in Tower Hamlets may have had Covid-19
- 2 Teenager found dead in Victoria Park
- 3 Driver arrested after police 'drugs patrol' stops car in Whitechapel
- 4 'Laptop bonanza' for schoolchildren in Poplar to help survive lockdown gloom
- 5 Students in rent strike over Queen Mary's campus staying open during Covid emergency
- 6 Leyton Orient sign Dan Kemp on a permanent deal from West Ham United
- 7 Post deliveries in east London hit by Covid crisis among Royal Mail staff
- 8 That's so raven: Everything you need to know about the guardians of the Tower
- 9 500 deaf children wait to see if their education needs will be cut by Tower Hamlets Council
- 10 Drug and alcohol abuse by Tower Hamlets parents and children soars