Mums-to-be are getting a busker and three days of high fashion at Canary Wharf
- Credit: Sean Pollock
The spring fashion weekend returns to Canary Wharf today with three days of catwalk shows, boutiques, live music and a maternity pop-up for mums-to-be.
Expectant mums can look to the catwalk for inspiration as each fashion show opens with a dedicated ‘Mat Walk’ with pastels, plaid and bold florals for women and mid-wash denim for men.
The handpicked fashions by stylist Aimee Croysdill go on the catwalk at Canada Place and Jubilee Place from 9am today, until Sunday evening.
Aimee, whose client list includes supermodel Lara Stone and actresses Laura Haddock and Charlotte Riley, makes a guest appearance today with sartorial tips and to answer questions.
Aimee’s ‘capsule’ collection brings together high-street and designer stores.
You may also want to watch:
Among the soundtrack artists is busker-turned-iTunes chart-topper Tristan Mackay who released his debut album Out Among the Wire that went straight to number one.
- 1 Murder arrest after woman stabbed to death in Whitechapel this morning
- 2 Fury as family homes vanish when Isle of Dogs landlord converts to bedsits
- 3 Man sentenced after teenage boy groomed on Snapchat to sell heroin
- 4 Two men arrested after police officers assaulted in Limehouse rave
- 5 Leyton Orient announce partnership with Hartford Athletic
- 6 Police hunt after stabbing in Cable Street: One man hurt
- 7 Covid vaccination hub opening in Westfield next week
- 8 Teenager found dead in Victoria Park
- 10 Ethnic communities not taking up Covid jabs, Tower Hamlets Mayor warns