Murder hunt after man found stabbed at Limehouse
A MURDER inquiry has been set up in East London following a death of a 22-year-old man after a stabbing. Police were called to an address in Dod Street, Limehouse, at 7.40pm last night where the man was found with a knife wound.
A MURDER inquiry has been set up in East London following a death of a 22-year-old man after a stabbing.
Police were called to an address in Dod Street, Limehouse, at 7.40pm last night where the man was found with a knife wound.
The man was taken to the Royal London Hospital in Whitechapel, but died later. A post mortem examination is due to be held at the hospital tomorrow.
Next of kin have been informed, but police are still waiting for formal identification, Scotland Yard confirmed this-afternoon.
You may also want to watch:
An incident room has opened in Barking under the Homicide and Serious Crime Command, where an appeal for witnesses has been launched for anyone with information to call 020-8345 1585, or Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800-555111.
A 17-year-old arrested in connection with the incident is currently in custody at an East London police station.
- 1 Trial date set for MP Apsana Begum charged with 'housing fraud'
- 2 Jailed: Bethnal Green man who tried to buy hand grenade to use on police
- 3 Connor Wood keen to keep developing at Leyton Orient under Kenny Jackett
- 4 Fear of crime stalked households during Covid lockdown
- 5 Photography celebrating Roman Road displayed in high street windows
- 6 Tributes paid after Tower Hamlets councillor dies at 40
- 7 Travel: Roadworks at Shoreditch and Bishopsgate could slow traffic
- 8 Docklands man pleads guilty to firearms offences
- 9 Leyton Orient agree new deal with defender Dan Happe
- 10 Live audience ban forces east London talent show to go on YouTube