Murder hunt after man found stabbed at Limehouse
A MURDER inquiry has been set up in East London following a death of a 22-year-old man after a stabbing. Police were called to an address in Dod Street, Limehouse, at 7.40pm last night where the man was found with a knife wound.
A MURDER inquiry has been set up in East London following a death of a 22-year-old man after a stabbing.
Police were called to an address in Dod Street, Limehouse, at 7.40pm last night where the man was found with a knife wound.
The man was taken to the Royal London Hospital in Whitechapel, but died later. A post mortem examination is due to be held at the hospital tomorrow.
Next of kin have been informed, but police are still waiting for formal identification, Scotland Yard confirmed this-afternoon.
You may also want to watch:
An incident room has opened in Barking under the Homicide and Serious Crime Command, where an appeal for witnesses has been launched for anyone with information to call 020-8345 1585, or Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800-555111.
A 17-year-old arrested in connection with the incident is currently in custody at an East London police station.
- 1 Murder arrest after woman stabbed to death in Whitechapel this morning
- 2 Fury as family homes vanish when Isle of Dogs landlord converts to bedsits
- 3 Man sentenced after teenage boy groomed on Snapchat to sell heroin
- 4 Lovely Day for Aldgate School picked to sing on Billy Ocean's new single
- 5 Leyton Orient announce partnership with Hartford Athletic
- 6 Two men arrested after police officers assaulted in Limehouse rave
- 7 Covid vaccination hub opening in Westfield next week
- 8 Teenager found dead in Victoria Park
- 9 Police hunt after stabbing in Cable Street: One man hurt