Murder hunt after man found stabbed at Limehouse
A MURDER inquiry has been set up in East London following a death of a 22-year-old man after a stabbing. Police were called to an address in Dod Street, Limehouse, at 7.40pm last night where the man was found with a knife wound.
A MURDER inquiry has been set up in East London following a death of a 22-year-old man after a stabbing.
Police were called to an address in Dod Street, Limehouse, at 7.40pm last night where the man was found with a knife wound.
The man was taken to the Royal London Hospital in Whitechapel, but died later. A post mortem examination is due to be held at the hospital tomorrow.
Next of kin have been informed, but police are still waiting for formal identification, Scotland Yard confirmed this-afternoon.
You may also want to watch:
An incident room has opened in Barking under the Homicide and Serious Crime Command, where an appeal for witnesses has been launched for anyone with information to call 020-8345 1585, or Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800-555111.
A 17-year-old arrested in connection with the incident is currently in custody at an East London police station.
- 1 Sentencing of arms dealers set for one year after Isle of Dogs raid
- 2 Two men arrested in connection with Shadwell double stabbing
- 3 Jailed: Robbers who targeted OAPs at east London cashpoints
- 4 Man found with stab injuries in Stepney
- 5 Teenager suffers 'life-changing' injuries after alleged attack in Shadwell
- 6 Jailed: Tower Hamlets man who tried to rape another man
- 7 David Gomoh's killers jailed 101 years total for Canning Town murder
- 8 Man who died in Mile End park named
- 9 Leyton Orient seal first away win of the season at Bristol Rovers
- 10 'Food delivery' youth in suspect Shoreditch drugs bust