Murder probe after man is found stabbed
A MURDER investigation is underway after a man was stabbed in East London this morning. Police were called to Evelyn Court in Hackney at 9.30am. Ambulance paramedics tried to revive a 20-year-old man—but he died half-an-hour later
A MURDER investigation is underway after a man was stabbed in East London this morning (Monday).
Police were called to Hackney's Evelyn Court in Amhurst Road at 9.30am after the stabbing.
Ambulance paramedics tried to revive a 20-year-old man-but he died half-an-hour later.
Police believe they know his identity and were informing his next of kin before releasing his name.
You may also want to watch:
A 26-year-old man was also taken to hospital and treated for a head injury.
- 1 Tribute to 7th Barts Health Trust worker to die of Covid-19
- 2 Airbnb house party violence leaves police officer with broken finger
- 3 Teenager found dead in Victoria Park
- 4 Driver arrested after police 'drugs patrol' stops car in Whitechapel
- 5 Drug and alcohol abuse by Tower Hamlets parents and children soars
- 6 'We need laptops for lockdown children to learn from home’ Tower Hamlets mayor urges
- 7 Disgraceful management of the pandemic
- 8 Two in five people in Tower Hamlets may have had Covid-19
- 9 Post deliveries in east London hit by Covid crisis among Royal Mail staff
He was later arrested is now in custody at an East London police station being quizzed, Scotland Yard confirmed this-evening.
Police are appealing for witnesses who were in Amherst Road at about 9.30am or anyone with information
To call the incident room on 020-8345 3734, or Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800-555111