Murder probe after man is found stabbed
A MURDER investigation is underway after a man was stabbed in East London this morning. Police were called to Evelyn Court in Hackney at 9.30am. Ambulance paramedics tried to revive a 20-year-old man—but he died half-an-hour later
A MURDER investigation is underway after a man was stabbed in East London this morning (Monday).
Police were called to Hackney's Evelyn Court in Amhurst Road at 9.30am after the stabbing.
Ambulance paramedics tried to revive a 20-year-old man-but he died half-an-hour later.
Police believe they know his identity and were informing his next of kin before releasing his name.
You may also want to watch:
A 26-year-old man was also taken to hospital and treated for a head injury.
- 1 Police officer sacked after criminal conviction
- 2 Road and rail round-up: Steer clear of these disruptions next week
- 3 Man who stabbed teen at Crossharbour station found guilty of murder
- 4 Man in 30s dies after Isle of Dogs stabbing
- 5 East London's 10 prettiest streets to visit
- 6 Three places to go pumpkin picking near east London
- 7 Police patrols to increase after fatal Isle of Dogs stabbing
- 8 Concern growing for man last seen at Bow Road station
- 9 Jailed: Tower Hamlets man who tried to rape another man
- 10 Sentencing of arms dealers set for one year after Isle of Dogs raid
He was later arrested is now in custody at an East London police station being quizzed, Scotland Yard confirmed this-evening.
Police are appealing for witnesses who were in Amherst Road at about 9.30am or anyone with information
To call the incident room on 020-8345 3734, or Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800-555111