Musician launching free Olympic film project for youngsters
A musician and film score composer who has worked with pop stars such as Rihanna, Jamelia and Leona Lewis will help launch a free youth film project in the East End. Jake Walker has also worked with award winning film composers such as Hans Zimmer and Ja
A musician and film score composer who has worked with pop stars such as Rihanna, Jamelia and Leona Lewis will help launch a free youth film project in the East End.
Jake Walker has also worked with award winning film composers such as Hans Zimmer and James Newton Howard (Batman Begins), and Danny Elfman (Charlie and the Chocolate Factory).
Jake will be joined by industry experts for the launch of the VAULT project at the Brady Arts Centre on Hanbury Street in Whitechapel on September 27.
The project will provide training in digital filmmaking for young people aged 14 to 19, living in one of the five London Olympics host boroughs, enabling successful applicants to create documentaries on the Games.
You may also want to watch:
Visit www.thevaultproject.com or contact Alison Poltock or Stephen Block on 020 7364 7917 for more information.
- 1 Election 2021: Live updates for GLA seat and referendums
- 2 Tower Hamlets votes to keep directly-elected mayoral post
- 3 Early front-runners for Leyton Orient managerial vacancy
- 4 Leyton Orient defender Josh Coulson set to depart
- 5 Blaze at Canary Wharf tower block with cladding issue
- 6 Racist vandalism keyed on cars parked in street on Isle of Dogs
- 7 Mayor or leader: Your choice on May 6
- 8 Politicians join forces on referendum about Tower Hamlets mayor
- 9 'I'm backing leader and cabinet model in Tower Hamlets referendum'
- 10 New Providence Wharf fire: Two in hospital and 42 treated at scene