Musician launching free Olympic film project for youngsters
A musician and film score composer who has worked with pop stars such as Rihanna, Jamelia and Leona Lewis will help launch a free youth film project in the East End. Jake Walker has also worked with award winning film composers such as Hans Zimmer and Ja
A musician and film score composer who has worked with pop stars such as Rihanna, Jamelia and Leona Lewis will help launch a free youth film project in the East End.
Jake Walker has also worked with award winning film composers such as Hans Zimmer and James Newton Howard (Batman Begins), and Danny Elfman (Charlie and the Chocolate Factory).
Jake will be joined by industry experts for the launch of the VAULT project at the Brady Arts Centre on Hanbury Street in Whitechapel on September 27.
The project will provide training in digital filmmaking for young people aged 14 to 19, living in one of the five London Olympics host boroughs, enabling successful applicants to create documentaries on the Games.
You may also want to watch:
Visit www.thevaultproject.com or contact Alison Poltock or Stephen Block on 020 7364 7917 for more information.
- 1 'Grenfell Tower'-type cladding still not removed from New Providence Wharf after 3 years
- 2 Cops break Covid-19 rules to have haircuts at Bethnal Green police station
- 3 Murder arrest after woman stabbed to death in Whitechapel this morning
- 4 Whitechapel murder victim named as teenager charged with killing
- 5 Covid hero who did charity walk in Bow aged 100 now has vaccine
- 6 Leyton Orient boss Embleton could rotate team for Bolton trip
- 7 Man sentenced after teenage boy groomed on Snapchat to sell heroin
- 8 Police e-fit expert retiring after 15 years at Bethnal Green
- 9 Lovely Day for Aldgate School picked to sing on Billy Ocean's new single
- 10 'It must be urgently addressed': New research into BAME Covid impact