Musician launching free Olympic film project for youngsters
A musician and film score composer who has worked with pop stars such as Rihanna, Jamelia and Leona Lewis will help launch a free youth film project in the East End. Jake Walker has also worked with award winning film composers such as Hans Zimmer and Ja
A musician and film score composer who has worked with pop stars such as Rihanna, Jamelia and Leona Lewis will help launch a free youth film project in the East End.
Jake Walker has also worked with award winning film composers such as Hans Zimmer and James Newton Howard (Batman Begins), and Danny Elfman (Charlie and the Chocolate Factory).
Jake will be joined by industry experts for the launch of the VAULT project at the Brady Arts Centre on Hanbury Street in Whitechapel on September 27.
The project will provide training in digital filmmaking for young people aged 14 to 19, living in one of the five London Olympics host boroughs, enabling successful applicants to create documentaries on the Games.
You may also want to watch:
Visit www.thevaultproject.com or contact Alison Poltock or Stephen Block on 020 7364 7917 for more information.
- 1 Apsana Begum's ex-husband may be behind housing bids, trial hears
- 2 Covid stats show cases rising across east London boroughs
- 3 Ice cream parlour with 'no added sugar' to open in Canary Wharf
- 4 Leyton Orient still looking to add one or two new signings
- 5 Community patrols to stamp out Poplar's street crime
- 6 Driver demo blocks Uber's Whitechapel HQ in termination appeals dispute
- 7 Poplar MP tells court: 'I fled home when brother said I was possessed'
- 8 A look back at floods which have devastated east London since 2016
- 9 John McDonnell is character witness for Poplar MP accused of housing fraud
- 10 ‘Humanitarian disaster’ food shortage for East End families in poverty