Mystery death of man found in Mile End street
POLICE are investigating the unexplained death of a man who who collapsed in Mile End in the early hours of the morning. The man in his 30s was found in Cleveland Way around 3am and taken to hospital
POLICE are investigating the unexplained death of a man who was discovered after he had collapsed in a Mile End street in the early hours of the morning.
The white man who was in his 30s was found in Cleveland Way around 3am and taken to hospital where he died about an hour later.
He is thought to have collapsed in the street and police are not disclosing if he had been attacked or was suffering from any injuries.
Police are carrying out investigations to find out who he was and inform his next of kin.
You may also want to watch:
Anyone with information should call Crimestoppers on 0800 555111 or Tower Hamlets police on 0300 123 1212.
- 1 Cops break Covid-19 rules to have haircuts at Bethnal Green police station
- 2 Murder arrest after woman stabbed to death in Whitechapel this morning
- 3 'Grenfell Tower'-type cladding still not removed from New Providence Wharf after 3 years
- 4 Lovely Day for Aldgate School picked to sing on Billy Ocean's new single
- 5 Covid hero who did charity walk in Bow aged 100 now has vaccine
- 6 Police e-fit expert retiring after 15 years at Bethnal Green
- 7 Fury as family homes vanish when Isle of Dogs landlord converts to bedsits
- 8 Two men arrested after police officers assaulted in Limehouse rave
- 9 Man sentenced after teenage boy groomed on Snapchat to sell heroin