Mystery death of man found in Mile End street
POLICE are investigating the unexplained death of a man who who collapsed in Mile End in the early hours of the morning. The man in his 30s was found in Cleveland Way around 3am and taken to hospital
POLICE are investigating the unexplained death of a man who was discovered after he had collapsed in a Mile End street in the early hours of the morning.
The white man who was in his 30s was found in Cleveland Way around 3am and taken to hospital where he died about an hour later.
He is thought to have collapsed in the street and police are not disclosing if he had been attacked or was suffering from any injuries.
Police are carrying out investigations to find out who he was and inform his next of kin.
You may also want to watch:
Anyone with information should call Crimestoppers on 0800 555111 or Tower Hamlets police on 0300 123 1212.
- 1 East London's 10 prettiest streets to visit
- 2 Brigade issues fire safety warning after Limehouse studio blaze
- 3 Khalid Ali couldn't hide delight after winning start against Dean Wilkinson
- 4 Man who stabbed teen at Crossharbour station found guilty of murder
- 5 Police officer sacked after criminal conviction
- 6 Man in 30s dies after Isle of Dogs stabbing
- 7 Jailed: Tower Hamlets man who tried to rape another man
- 8 Concern growing for man last seen at Bow Road station
- 9 Three places to go pumpkin picking near east London
- 10 Road and rail round-up: Steer clear of these disruptions next week