Mystery death of man found in Mile End street
POLICE are investigating the unexplained death of a man who who collapsed in Mile End in the early hours of the morning. The man in his 30s was found in Cleveland Way around 3am and taken to hospital
POLICE are investigating the unexplained death of a man who was discovered after he had collapsed in a Mile End street in the early hours of the morning.
The white man who was in his 30s was found in Cleveland Way around 3am and taken to hospital where he died about an hour later.
He is thought to have collapsed in the street and police are not disclosing if he had been attacked or was suffering from any injuries.
Police are carrying out investigations to find out who he was and inform his next of kin.
Anyone with information should call Crimestoppers on 0800 555111 or Tower Hamlets police on 0300 123 1212.
- 1 ‘It is not tolerated’: CCTV images released after West Ham game disorder
- 2 Olympian burglary: Men with links to Plaistow and Isle of Dogs wanted
- 3 Bow man charged after Dagenham stabbing given court date
- 4 Convicted: Met special constable who assaulted man in custody
- 5 Reports of man 'carrying metal pole' in Isle of Dogs
- 6 Wanted: Man known to commit offences on train and tube network
- 7 2021: London teenage homicides reach highest level since records began
- 8 Teenager 'punched, kicked' by three men at DLR station
- 9 Guilty: East London criminals jailed in December 2021
- 10 XR activists cleared over storming Shadwell station in climate change protest