Mystery death of man found in Mile End street
POLICE are investigating the unexplained death of a man who who collapsed in Mile End in the early hours of the morning. The man in his 30s was found in Cleveland Way around 3am and taken to hospital
POLICE are investigating the unexplained death of a man who was discovered after he had collapsed in a Mile End street in the early hours of the morning.
The white man who was in his 30s was found in Cleveland Way around 3am and taken to hospital where he died about an hour later.
He is thought to have collapsed in the street and police are not disclosing if he had been attacked or was suffering from any injuries.
Police are carrying out investigations to find out who he was and inform his next of kin.
You may also want to watch:
Anyone with information should call Crimestoppers on 0800 555111 or Tower Hamlets police on 0300 123 1212.
- 1 Trial date set for MP Apsana Begum charged with 'housing fraud'
- 2 Jailed: Bethnal Green man who tried to buy hand grenade to use on police
- 3 Connor Wood keen to keep developing at Leyton Orient under Kenny Jackett
- 4 Fear of crime stalked households during Covid lockdown
- 5 Photography celebrating Roman Road displayed in high street windows
- 6 Tributes paid after Tower Hamlets councillor dies at 40
- 7 Travel: Roadworks at Shoreditch and Bishopsgate could slow traffic
- 8 Leyton Orient agree new deal with defender Dan Happe
- 9 Docklands man pleads guilty to firearms offences
- 10 Live audience ban forces east London talent show to go on YouTube