National League: Leyton Orient defender Aron Pollock departs by mutual consent
- Credit: Archant
Leyton Orient has confirmed defender Aron Pollock has left the Club by mutual consent.
The 19-year-old centre back has not featured for O’s this season and has been sent out loan to both National League South outfit Wealdstone and Bostik Premier Division side Leatherhead.
Pollock struggled with injuries last season, but showed his potential towards the end of the campaign with a number of strong displays - despite the club being relegated from League Two.
The academy-graduate signed his first professional contract with the club in June 2016, having made his debut for the side with a man of the match performance against Mansfield in April 2015.
He went on to make 11 appearance for the Brisbane Road outfit and had nothing but praise for the fans when talking to the club website.
You may also want to watch:
“Over the previous few years, they were one of the reasons why everyone kept going and their support has been top-class so I want to thank them all,” Pollock told leytonorient.com.
- 1 Teenager found dead in Victoria Park
- 2 Driver arrested after police 'drugs patrol' stops car in Whitechapel
- 3 Two in five people in Tower Hamlets may have had Covid-19
- 4 Post deliveries in east London hit by Covid crisis among Royal Mail staff
- 5 'I can save the planet with my seaweed' scientist in east London claims
- 6 Drug and alcohol abuse by Tower Hamlets parents and children soars
- 7 Disgraceful management of the pandemic
- 8 Leyton Orient boss Embleton expecting more movement in the transfer window
- 9 Leyton Orient sign Dan Kemp on a permanent deal from West Ham United
- 10 Leyton Orient seal late victory over Morecambe