New CityHawk app makes Tower Hamlets dining a doddle
Gone are the days of scouring cumbersome online review sites from your mobile as CityHawk, a new generation of restaurant booking, is set to become the new best friend for Tower Hamlets’ food lovers.
The Parlour, in Canary Wharf, Floripa, in Shoreditch and Sri Thong in Hoxton are some of the Tower Hamlets restaurants already on CityHawk.
The app presents a shortlist of hand-picked nearby restaurants from well known favourites to hidden gems that might be just around the corner, all with real-time availability.
Individually tailored to each user, CityHawk is ‘intelligent’, learning from previous bookings, personal tastes, and location data to refine and present the most suitable restaurants.
Totally free for diners, with restaurants ready to book in just three easy taps, CityHawk is set to become Londoners’ new best friend.
You may also want to watch:
Download the app on iTunes and Android.
- 1 Luxury Canary Wharf flats going for lower rent set by the council
- 2 Driver, 18, wanted for driving wrong way through Blackwall Tunnel
- 3 Isle of Dogs man who murdered teenager at Crossharbour DLR sentenced to 27 years
- 4 Road and rail disruptions to expect in east London this week
- 5 Man charged after triple stabbing on night bus in Mile End
- 6 'Grief and queer coming of age' theatre show to be put on for London Horror Festival
- 7 Go-ahead given for 315 more homes in third stage of Blackwall Reach scheme
- 8 Why TfL won't restart the night tube on Jubilee line just yet
- 9 19 arrested and cash seized in East End dawn drug raids
- 10 Man killed after fall from Bow tower block