New green flats go on market in Isle of Dogs
- Credit: Archant
Home-buyers can now reserve one of 64 flats in an environmentally friendly new development.
Parkside Quarter on Stebondale Street, Isle of Dogs, will feature green roofs to encourage local wildlife and solar panels to help reduce monthly energy bills, claim developers Telford Homes.
The development will include three buildings, offering studio, one, two and three-bedroom private apartments, many featuring park views, with completions expected from Spring 2015.
David Campbell, group sales and marketing director at Telford Homes, said the Isle of Dogs is “unique among London districts” as it is surrounded by parklands and is close to retail and business centres.
“The high standing of surrounding areas such as Canary Wharf has had a positive impact on the Isle of Dogs regeneration, an area that is currently experiencing a considerable transformation,” he added.
You may also want to watch:
Prices start from £270,000 for a studio apartment to £532,500 for a large three-bedroom apartment.
Visit telfordhomes.plc.uk/parksidequarter for more information or contact Telford Homes on 020 7531 5219.
- 1 Driver, 18, wanted for driving wrong way through Blackwall Tunnel
- 2 Building new tower block starts on Limehouse Triangle 'wildlife site'
- 3 Study asks: why are canals and rivers a watery lifeline during pandemic?
- 4 Mapped: Possession of weapons across east London
- 5 Luxury Canary Wharf flats going for lower rent set by the council
- 6 Report reveals scale of support offered by council during Covid crisis
- 7 Isle of Dogs man who murdered teenager at Crossharbour DLR sentenced to 27 years
- 8 14 charged with alleged drug dealing and money laundering offences
- 9 Man charged after triple stabbing on night bus in Mile End
- 10 Fines totalling £361k handed to East End landlords and agents