New green flats go on market in Isle of Dogs
- Credit: Archant
Home-buyers can now reserve one of 64 flats in an environmentally friendly new development.
Parkside Quarter on Stebondale Street, Isle of Dogs, will feature green roofs to encourage local wildlife and solar panels to help reduce monthly energy bills, claim developers Telford Homes.
The development will include three buildings, offering studio, one, two and three-bedroom private apartments, many featuring park views, with completions expected from Spring 2015.
David Campbell, group sales and marketing director at Telford Homes, said the Isle of Dogs is “unique among London districts” as it is surrounded by parklands and is close to retail and business centres.
“The high standing of surrounding areas such as Canary Wharf has had a positive impact on the Isle of Dogs regeneration, an area that is currently experiencing a considerable transformation,” he added.
You may also want to watch:
Prices start from £270,000 for a studio apartment to £532,500 for a large three-bedroom apartment.
Visit telfordhomes.plc.uk/parksidequarter for more information or contact Telford Homes on 020 7531 5219.
- 1 Murder arrest after woman stabbed to death in Whitechapel this morning
- 2 Fury as family homes vanish when Isle of Dogs landlord converts to bedsits
- 3 Man sentenced after teenage boy groomed on Snapchat to sell heroin
- 4 Two men arrested after police officers assaulted in Limehouse rave
- 5 Leyton Orient announce partnership with Hartford Athletic
- 6 Police hunt after stabbing in Cable Street: One man hurt
- 7 Covid vaccination hub opening in Westfield next week
- 9 Teenager found dead in Victoria Park
- 10 Ethnic communities not taking up Covid jabs, Tower Hamlets Mayor warns