New Mindspace Shoreditch start-up centre asks ‘What if Attenborough and Musk got together?’
- Credit: Joe Newman / PinPep
An iconic piece of ‘guerrilla street art’ has appeared in Shoreditch depicting “national treasure” David Attenborough side-by-side with tech magnate Elon Musk.
The mural pays homage to two of history’s great minds, created to get people thinking about collaborations.
It was painted with “greatest minds and collaborations that could have been” for the opening of the new Mindspace Shoreditch start-up centre close to the Old Street Tech City hub.
“East London is the undoubted European ‘capital’ of collaboration, specifically Tech City,” Mindspace co-founder Dan Zakai said.
“We want this to be a place where inspired individuals from diverse industries can collaborate on extraordinary work.”
You may also want to watch:
The idea behind the mural was thinking “what if great minds collaborated?”
The two-storey centre in the Broadgate Quarter office complex in Appold Street, behind Bishopsgate, can accommodate 900 members.
- 1 Tribute to 7th Barts Health Trust worker to die of Covid-19
- 2 Airbnb house party violence leaves police officer with broken finger
- 3 Teenager found dead in Victoria Park
- 4 Driver arrested after police 'drugs patrol' stops car in Whitechapel
- 5 Drug and alcohol abuse by Tower Hamlets parents and children soars
- 6 'We need laptops for lockdown children to learn from home’ Tower Hamlets mayor urges
- 7 Disgraceful management of the pandemic
- 8 Two in five people in Tower Hamlets may have had Covid-19
- 9 Post deliveries in east London hit by Covid crisis among Royal Mail staff
It has co-working office space, lounges and monthly events of networking, meet-ups, workshops and industry lectures.