New Year brings baby joy to the Royal London Hospital
DELIGHTED parents had a New Year s Day to remember as four newborns arrived in the East End. Nurjahan Khatun and her husband Abdul Hadi Khalisadar welcomed their gorgeous baby girl into the world only an hour into 2010. The couple who live in Senrab
DELIGHTED parents had a New Year's Day to remember as four newborns arrived in the East End.
Nurjahan Khatun and her husband Abdul Hadi Khalisadar welcomed their "gorgeous" baby girl into the world only an hour into 2010.
The couple who live in Senrab Street in Stepney are still yet to think of a name for their fourth child who weighed 9lbs when she was born at the Royal London Hospital.
Nurjahan, 33, said: "We have started the New Year on a good note."
You may also want to watch:
And mum Nasima Begum was also celebrating on Friday when her bundle-of-joy arrived four days early at the Royal London, weighing 6lbs 14ozs.
The 31-year-old and her husband Muhammad Shahjahan Miah welcomed their second daughter into the family at around 4.30am.
- 1 Poplar MP acquitted of Tower Hamlets housing fraud
- 2 'Vexatious charges': MP turns on accusers after acquittal in fraud trial
- 3 East London travel disruption round-up for the week ahead
- 4 Mum plans to use Raine's Foundation site for new East Park church school
- 5 Home Office pours £1m into tackling drug-related problems in East End
- 6 Apsana Begum's ex-husband may be behind housing bids, trial hears
- 7 Jury sent home for the day in MP Apsana Begum's trial on housing fraud charges
- 8 Unlocked rooms created 'radiation exposure risk' at hospital, inspectors report
- 9 MP reported ex-husband to police for alleged 'harassment', trial hears
- 10 Leyton Orient still looking to add one or two new signings