New Year brings baby joy to the Royal London Hospital
DELIGHTED parents had a New Year s Day to remember as four newborns arrived in the East End. Nurjahan Khatun and her husband Abdul Hadi Khalisadar welcomed their gorgeous baby girl into the world only an hour into 2010. The couple who live in Senrab
DELIGHTED parents had a New Year's Day to remember as four newborns arrived in the East End.
Nurjahan Khatun and her husband Abdul Hadi Khalisadar welcomed their "gorgeous" baby girl into the world only an hour into 2010.
The couple who live in Senrab Street in Stepney are still yet to think of a name for their fourth child who weighed 9lbs when she was born at the Royal London Hospital.
Nurjahan, 33, said: "We have started the New Year on a good note."
You may also want to watch:
And mum Nasima Begum was also celebrating on Friday when her bundle-of-joy arrived four days early at the Royal London, weighing 6lbs 14ozs.
The 31-year-old and her husband Muhammad Shahjahan Miah welcomed their second daughter into the family at around 4.30am.
- 1 The Queen lends her name to Royal London’s emergency Covid wards
- 2 Police hunt after stabbing in Cable Street: One man hurt
- 3 No injuries but 20 rescued as firefighters tackle Limehouse blaze
- 4 Death of woman, 75, in Mile End fire could have been avoided
- 5 Police raid cannabis factory near Liverpool Street station: 2 arrests
- 6 Airbnb house party violence leaves police officer with broken finger
- 7 Doctors urge Tower Hamlets mayor to end support for Silvertown Tunnel
- 8 Teenager found dead in Victoria Park
- 9 Driver arrested after police 'drugs patrol' stops car in Whitechapel
- 10 Tribute to 7th Barts Health Trust worker to die of Covid-19