New Year brings baby joy to the Royal London Hospital
DELIGHTED parents had a New Year s Day to remember as four newborns arrived in the East End. Nurjahan Khatun and her husband Abdul Hadi Khalisadar welcomed their gorgeous baby girl into the world only an hour into 2010. The couple who live in Senrab
DELIGHTED parents had a New Year's Day to remember as four newborns arrived in the East End.
Nurjahan Khatun and her husband Abdul Hadi Khalisadar welcomed their "gorgeous" baby girl into the world only an hour into 2010.
The couple who live in Senrab Street in Stepney are still yet to think of a name for their fourth child who weighed 9lbs when she was born at the Royal London Hospital.
Nurjahan, 33, said: "We have started the New Year on a good note."
You may also want to watch:
And mum Nasima Begum was also celebrating on Friday when her bundle-of-joy arrived four days early at the Royal London, weighing 6lbs 14ozs.
The 31-year-old and her husband Muhammad Shahjahan Miah welcomed their second daughter into the family at around 4.30am.
- 1 Politicians join forces on referendum about Tower Hamlets mayor
- 2 Mayor or leader: Your choice on May 6
- 3 Teenager arrested after 13-year-old stabbed in Isle of Dogs
- 4 Covid-19 mass testing after variant detected in E1 postal area
- 5 Covid patients in intensive care down to single figures at hospital trust
- 6 Fast broadband deal is signed for thousands of East End homes
- 7 Voting in the Isle of Dogs Neighbourhood Planning Referendum
- 8 Ramadan explained: Everything you need to know about the Islamic holy month
- 9 'I'm backing leader and cabinet model in Tower Hamlets referendum'
- 10 Bronze Age hoard to go on show after 3,000 years and an extra year's delay