New Year brings baby joy to the Royal London Hospital
DELIGHTED parents had a New Year s Day to remember as four newborns arrived in the East End. Nurjahan Khatun and her husband Abdul Hadi Khalisadar welcomed their gorgeous baby girl into the world only an hour into 2010. The couple who live in Senrab
DELIGHTED parents had a New Year's Day to remember as four newborns arrived in the East End.
Nurjahan Khatun and her husband Abdul Hadi Khalisadar welcomed their "gorgeous" baby girl into the world only an hour into 2010.
The couple who live in Senrab Street in Stepney are still yet to think of a name for their fourth child who weighed 9lbs when she was born at the Royal London Hospital.
Nurjahan, 33, said: "We have started the New Year on a good note."
You may also want to watch:
And mum Nasima Begum was also celebrating on Friday when her bundle-of-joy arrived four days early at the Royal London, weighing 6lbs 14ozs.
The 31-year-old and her husband Muhammad Shahjahan Miah welcomed their second daughter into the family at around 4.30am.
- 1 14 charged with alleged drug dealing and money laundering offences
- 2 Road and rail round-up: Disruptions to travel in east London this week
- 3 Panel finds gross misconduct proven against Pc arrested on suspicion of drug dealing
- 4 19 arrested and cash seized in East End dawn drug raids
- 5 Police officers save lives in two sperate emergencies on same shift
- 6 Prison sentence increased for 'violent and dangerous' man
- 7 CCTV images released of missing man last seen at Bow Road Station
- 8 O’s seeking to end winless run of three games with win over struggling Saddlers
- 9 Tower hamlets killing: £20,000 reward offered as two men sought for queries
- 10 Man, 19, charged after alleged sexual assaults in Tower Hamlets