No motor show—but arms fair battles on
Dear Ed, WE ARE told that the 2010 Motor Show at ExCel in East London has been cancelled due to the economic downturn. Unfortunately the Arms Fair at ExCel this coming September will not be cancelled
WE ARE told that the 2010 Motor Show at ExCel in East London has been cancelled due to the economic downturn.
Unfortunately the Arms Fair at ExCel this coming September will not be cancelled.
Those of us who were protesting outside ExCel in when the event first took place on 9/11, September 11, 2001, will recall that despite that tragic event in New York that day, leading to the deaths of 3,000 people in the World Trade Centre, the sales of arms continued.
You may also want to watch:
Of course if the Arms Fair were to be cancelled this year, Prince Andrew would be out of a job.
- 1 Driver, 18, wanted for driving wrong way through Blackwall Tunnel
- 2 Building new tower block starts on Limehouse Triangle 'wildlife site'
- 3 Study asks: why are canals and rivers a watery lifeline during pandemic?
- 4 Luxury Canary Wharf flats going for lower rent set by the council
- 5 Mapped: Possession of weapons across east London
- 6 Report reveals scale of support offered by council during Covid crisis
- 7 Isle of Dogs man who murdered teenager at Crossharbour DLR sentenced to 27 years
- 8 14 charged with alleged drug dealing and money laundering offences
- 9 Fines totalling £361k handed to East End landlords and agents
- 10 Man charged after triple stabbing on night bus in Mile End
Tomlins Grove, Bow