No motor show—but arms fair battles on
Dear Ed, WE ARE told that the 2010 Motor Show at ExCel in East London has been cancelled due to the economic downturn. Unfortunately the Arms Fair at ExCel this coming September will not be cancelled
WE ARE told that the 2010 Motor Show at ExCel in East London has been cancelled due to the economic downturn.
Unfortunately the Arms Fair at ExCel this coming September will not be cancelled.
Those of us who were protesting outside ExCel in when the event first took place on 9/11, September 11, 2001, will recall that despite that tragic event in New York that day, leading to the deaths of 3,000 people in the World Trade Centre, the sales of arms continued.
You may also want to watch:
Of course if the Arms Fair were to be cancelled this year, Prince Andrew would be out of a job.
- 1 Blaze at Canary Wharf tower block with cladding issue
- 2 Election 2021: Live updates for GLA seat and referendums
- 3 New Providence Wharf fire: Two in hospital and 42 treated at scene
- 4 Racist vandalism keyed on cars parked in street on Isle of Dogs
- 5 New Providence Wharf: The four-year fight to remove 'Grenfell cladding'
- 6 Politicians join forces on referendum about Tower Hamlets mayor
- 7 Street food and farmers' market return to City Island
- 8 Leyton Orient defender Josh Coulson set to depart
- 9 Mayor or leader: Your choice on May 6
- 10 12 countries announced on travel green list from May 17
Tomlins Grove, Bow