No motor show—but arms fair battles on
Dear Ed, WE ARE told that the 2010 Motor Show at ExCel in East London has been cancelled due to the economic downturn. Unfortunately the Arms Fair at ExCel this coming September will not be cancelled
WE ARE told that the 2010 Motor Show at ExCel in East London has been cancelled due to the economic downturn.
Unfortunately the Arms Fair at ExCel this coming September will not be cancelled.
Those of us who were protesting outside ExCel in when the event first took place on 9/11, September 11, 2001, will recall that despite that tragic event in New York that day, leading to the deaths of 3,000 people in the World Trade Centre, the sales of arms continued.
You may also want to watch:
Of course if the Arms Fair were to be cancelled this year, Prince Andrew would be out of a job.
- 1 The Queen lends her name to Royal London’s emergency Covid wards
- 2 Death of woman, 75, in Mile End fire could have been avoided
- 3 Police hunt after stabbing in Cable Street: One man hurt
- 4 That's so raven: Everything you need to know about the guardians of the Tower
- 5 No injuries but 20 rescued as firefighters tackle Limehouse blaze
- 6 Airbnb house party violence leaves police officer with broken finger
- 7 Police raid cannabis factory near Liverpool Street station: 2 arrests
- 8 Tribute to 7th Barts Health Trust worker to die of Covid-19
- 9 Doctors urge Tower Hamlets mayor to end support for Silvertown Tunnel
- 10 Driver arrested after police 'drugs patrol' stops car in Whitechapel
Tomlins Grove, Bow