No soap in public loos—despite swine flu alert
Dear Ed, I VISITED Victoria Park and had a refreshing walk around the lake where baby ducklings were being fed by passers-by. But when I popped into the public toilets, I noticed in this time of swine flu a lack of soap!
I VISITED Victoria Park and had a refreshing walk around the lake where people where people ran, walked their dogs, cycled, while baby ducklings being fed by passers-by.
I stopped for a hot chocolate at the caf� by the lake where the person serving was friendly.
But when I popped into the public toilets afterwards, I noticed a lack of soap!
You may also want to watch:
In this time of swine-flu, there should be at least one bar of soap provided for public use.
Next time I will have to take my own supplies. But surely Tower Hamlets council can afford a few bars of soap?
- 1 Shamima Begum will find out this week if she can return from Syria
- 2 Jailed: East End county lines dealers who peddled heroin and crack cocaine
- 3 Man arrested in east London for terrorist offences
- 4 Shamima Begum cannot return to UK, Supreme Court rules
- 5 Tideway super sewer arrives at Tower Bridge ready to bore east London
- 6 Flower markets appeal to be allowed to open in time for Mother's Day
- 7 Cigarette sparks fire in Poplar block of flats
- 8 Thugs attack each other with bottles of wine in supermarket mass brawl
- 9 Fear of mental health crisis as loneliness rises among disabled
- 10 Police raid cannabis cafe in 200-year-old Whitechapel building
(full address supplied)