O’s capture Eagles ace
- Credit: Archant
League Two club announce loan signing of goalkeeper David Gregory
Leyton Orient have completed the loan signing of Crystal Palace goalkeeper David Gregory.
The 21-year-old moves to Brisbane Road hot on the heels of news that Charlie Grainger is set to undergo surgery on a fractured scaphoid.
Gregory has joined the O’s on a 28-day deal and is expected to be included in the squad for this weekend’s trip to Oxford United.
He has spent time with National South outfit Eastbourne Borough recently and helped them pick up two victories during January.
You may also want to watch:
Now the young Palace stopper will provide competition for first choice number one Alex Cisak while Grainger is out injured.
The Eagles youngster will link up in E10 with club mate Jerome Binnom-Williams, who is on loan at Orient until the end of the campaign.
- 1 Ethnic communities not taking up Covid jabs, Tower Hamlets Mayor warns
- 3 Airbnb house party violence leaves police officer with broken finger
- 4 Council fined for Alexia Walenkaki's playground death in Mile End and says sorry to family
- 5 Streets around proposed Chinese embassy building could be renamed after persecuted Muslims
- 6 Police hunt after stabbing in Cable Street: One man hurt
- 7 Police raid cannabis factory near Liverpool Street station: 2 arrests
- 8 No injuries but 20 rescued as firefighters tackle Limehouse blaze
- 9 Teenager found dead in Victoria Park
He has established himself at left-back in Nolan’s starting side of late and will no doubt help the goalkeeper settle in at Brisbane Road.