O’s fixture at Crawley back on!
- Credit: Gavin Ellis/TGSPHOTO
The Red Devils had originally announced that the fixture with Orient had been postponed
Leyton Orient’s League Two match at Crawley Town on October 10 had been postponed due to international call-ups earlier this afternoon, but is now back on.
The O’s number one goalkeeper Alex Cisak is going away with Australia this weekend for their upcoming FIFA World Cup qualifiers.
But he was set to return for the trip to Broadfield Stadium on Saturday week, but the Red Devils announced they had postponed the fixture because of their international call-ups.
Crawley have Freddie Woodman away with England under-19s and Liam Donnelly on international duty with Northern Ireland under-19s.
You may also want to watch:
Josh Yorwerth will link up with the Wales under-21s too and Shamir Fenelon is away with the Republic of Ireland under-21s for that weekend as well.
But the match is back on because Woodman and Donnelly are on-loan from Newcastle United and Fulham respectively and the fixture can only be postponed if three permanent players are away on international duty.
- 1 Teenager found dead in Victoria Park
- 2 Driver arrested after police 'drugs patrol' stops car in Whitechapel
- 3 Two in five people in Tower Hamlets may have had Covid-19
- 4 Students in rent strike over Queen Mary's campus staying open during Covid emergency
- 5 'Laptop bonanza' for schoolchildren in Poplar to help survive lockdown gloom
- 6 Leyton Orient sign Dan Kemp on a permanent deal from West Ham United
- 7 Drug and alcohol abuse by Tower Hamlets parents and children soars
- 8 That's so raven: Everything you need to know about the guardians of the Tower
- 9 Post deliveries in east London hit by Covid crisis among Royal Mail staff
- 10 'I can save the planet with my seaweed' scientist in east London claims
Therefore despite an earlier announcement by Crawley, the fixture with the O’s is back on and taking place as expected on October 10.