O’s offer fans free coach travel for Scunthorpe replay
- Credit: Archant
Chief executive Alessandro Angelieri hopes as many supporters as possible can go to Glanford Park
Leyton Orient will be providing supporters with the opportunity to take advantage of free coach travel for Tuesday’s (December 15) FA Cup second round replay at Scunthorpe United.
The O’s played out a goalless draw with the Iron last weekend at Brisbane Road before finding out on Monday who they could face in the next round of the competition.
A lucrative trip to Premier League champions Chelsea awaits the winner of Tuesday’s clash at Glanford Park and the east Londoners want as many fans as possible in attendance to cheer on Ian Hendon’s team.
“With the match carrying such importance, we feel it will be extremely beneficial to the players and management team if as many of you can make the journey to cheer them all on and we are delighted to be able to offer this opportunity once again,” Orient chief executive Alessandro Angelieri told the official club website.
You may also want to watch:
Coaches will leave Brisbane Road at 1.45pm on Tuesday though that is subject to change and supporters are asked to arrive 30 minutes before that time.
Returning home, the coach will depart Glanford Park shortly after the full time whistle.
- 1 The Queen lends her name to Royal London’s emergency Covid wards
- 2 Death of woman, 75, in Mile End fire could have been avoided
- 3 Police hunt after stabbing in Cable Street: One man hurt
- 4 That's so raven: Everything you need to know about the guardians of the Tower
- 5 Airbnb house party violence leaves police officer with broken finger
- 6 No injuries but 20 rescued as firefighters tackle Limehouse blaze
- 7 Tribute to 7th Barts Health Trust worker to die of Covid-19
- 8 Police raid cannabis factory near Liverpool Street station: 2 arrests
- 9 Driver arrested after police 'drugs patrol' stops car in Whitechapel
- 10 Doctors urge Tower Hamlets mayor to end support for Silvertown Tunnel
To book your spot you need to email firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject title ‘SCUNTHORPE COACH’ and provide the names for all those potentially travelling.
The cut off point will be noon on Monday (December 14) and successful supporters will be emailed in reply acknowledging their request, providing details and confirming their addition on the list.
Tickets for the match will not be sold in advance by the club with a pay on the day policy in place at Glanford Park.
Under-16s can get in to attend the second round replay for £2, adults for £12 and it is £6 for concessions.