Old Truman’s brews up four-week Xmas shopping fair
THE old Truman’s brewery in London’s East End is turning into a four-week trendy Christmas shopping emporium from tonight. The entire retail offerings of Brick Lane’s famous venue come together, beginning with Late Night Shopping tonight
THE old Truman's brewery in London's East End is turning into a four-week trendy Christmas shopping emporium from tonight (Thurs).
The entire retail offerings of Brick Lane's famous venue come together for 'All I Want for Xmas,' beginning with Late Night Shopping tonight and every Thursday during December.
It includes gift markets, exhibitions, designer sales, independent shops and even a pop-up emporium which takes over the first floor of the vast space.
Organisers are boasting 'the cream of the East London crop' under one roof, from the world of design, art, fashion and home-ware.
You may also want to watch:
The regular Truman markets are also open over the weekend, including the hip Backyard Market, and Sunday Upmarket.
- 1 Road and rail disruptions to expect in east London this week
- 2 Isle of Dogs man who murdered teenager at Crossharbour DLR sentenced to 27 years
- 3 Man charged after triple stabbing on night bus in Mile End
- 4 Why TfL won't restart the night tube on Jubilee line just yet
- 5 19 arrested and cash seized in East End dawn drug raids
- 6 New pizza restaurant opening with drag and disco party
- 7 Man killed after fall from Bow tower block
- 8 14 charged with alleged drug dealing and money laundering offences
- 9 Police officers save lives in two sperate emergencies on same shift
- 10 Hundreds arrested after police crackdown on county lines