Old Truman’s brews up four-week Xmas shopping fair
THE old Truman’s brewery in London’s East End is turning into a four-week trendy Christmas shopping emporium from tonight. The entire retail offerings of Brick Lane’s famous venue come together, beginning with Late Night Shopping tonight
THE old Truman's brewery in London's East End is turning into a four-week trendy Christmas shopping emporium from tonight (Thurs).
The entire retail offerings of Brick Lane's famous venue come together for 'All I Want for Xmas,' beginning with Late Night Shopping tonight and every Thursday during December.
It includes gift markets, exhibitions, designer sales, independent shops and even a pop-up emporium which takes over the first floor of the vast space.
Organisers are boasting 'the cream of the East London crop' under one roof, from the world of design, art, fashion and home-ware.
You may also want to watch:
The regular Truman markets are also open over the weekend, including the hip Backyard Market, and Sunday Upmarket.
- 1 'Vexatious charges': MP turns on accusers after acquittal in fraud trial
- 2 Poplar MP acquitted of Tower Hamlets housing fraud
- 3 East London travel disruption round-up for the week ahead
- 4 Mum plans to use Raine's Foundation site for new East Park church school
- 5 Home Office pours £1m into tackling drug-related problems in East End
- 6 Apsana Begum's ex-husband may be behind housing bids, trial hears
- 7 Unlocked rooms created 'radiation exposure risk' at hospital, inspectors report
- 8 Leyton Orient still looking to add one or two new signings
- 9 Dangerously overloaded vans leaving New Spitalfields Market taken off the road
- 10 Jury sent home for the day in MP Apsana Begum's trial on housing fraud charges