Old Truman’s brews up four-week Xmas shopping fair
THE old Truman’s brewery in London’s East End is turning into a four-week trendy Christmas shopping emporium from tonight. The entire retail offerings of Brick Lane’s famous venue come together, beginning with Late Night Shopping tonight
THE old Truman's brewery in London's East End is turning into a four-week trendy Christmas shopping emporium from tonight (Thurs).
The entire retail offerings of Brick Lane's famous venue come together for 'All I Want for Xmas,' beginning with Late Night Shopping tonight and every Thursday during December.
It includes gift markets, exhibitions, designer sales, independent shops and even a pop-up emporium which takes over the first floor of the vast space.
Organisers are boasting 'the cream of the East London crop' under one roof, from the world of design, art, fashion and home-ware.
You may also want to watch:
The regular Truman markets are also open over the weekend, including the hip Backyard Market, and Sunday Upmarket.
- 1 Ethnic communities not taking up Covid jabs, Tower Hamlets Mayor warns
- 3 Airbnb house party violence leaves police officer with broken finger
- 4 Council fined for Alexia Walenkaki's playground death in Mile End and says sorry to family
- 5 Streets around proposed Chinese embassy building could be renamed after persecuted Muslims
- 6 Police hunt after stabbing in Cable Street: One man hurt
- 7 Police raid cannabis factory near Liverpool Street station: 2 arrests
- 8 No injuries but 20 rescued as firefighters tackle Limehouse blaze
- 9 Teenager found dead in Victoria Park