Old Truman’s brews up four-week Xmas shopping fair
THE old Truman’s brewery in London’s East End is turning into a four-week trendy Christmas shopping emporium from tonight. The entire retail offerings of Brick Lane’s famous venue come together, beginning with Late Night Shopping tonight
THE old Truman's brewery in London's East End is turning into a four-week trendy Christmas shopping emporium from tonight (Thurs).
The entire retail offerings of Brick Lane's famous venue come together for 'All I Want for Xmas,' beginning with Late Night Shopping tonight and every Thursday during December.
It includes gift markets, exhibitions, designer sales, independent shops and even a pop-up emporium which takes over the first floor of the vast space.
Organisers are boasting 'the cream of the East London crop' under one roof, from the world of design, art, fashion and home-ware.
You may also want to watch:
The regular Truman markets are also open over the weekend, including the hip Backyard Market, and Sunday Upmarket.
- 1 Politicians join forces on referendum about Tower Hamlets mayor
- 2 Mayor or leader: Your choice on May 6
- 3 Covid patients in intensive care down to single figures at hospital trust
- 4 Covid-19 mass testing after variant detected in E1 postal area
- 5 Teenager arrested after 13-year-old stabbed in Isle of Dogs
- 6 Fast broadband deal is signed for thousands of East End homes
- 7 Voting in the Isle of Dogs Neighbourhood Planning Referendum
- 8 'I'm backing leader and cabinet model in Tower Hamlets referendum'
- 9 Ramadan explained: Everything you need to know about the Islamic holy month
- 10 Hundreds of boilers break down in the East End during pandemic