Online tributes flood in for Bow teenager who plunged to death from 19th floor
- Credit: Archant
Online tributes to a Bow schoolboy have poured in after he plunged to his death from the top of the 19-storey block of flats last Friday.
Friends of Charlie Paterson, 14, took to Twitter and Facebook to pay their respects to the Bishop Challoner student, after he fell from Winford House, on the Locton Estate in Jodrell Road.
One Facebook user, Maisie Betty Day Acraman, wrote: “R.I.P. Charlie ur an angel with a gorgeous smile and warmth. Sleep tight Angel.”
Another, Jenna Nicole, posted: “rip .... you were such an amazing caring and funny person.... miss you ... x”
A Twitter user, @FarzanaSharmin1, wrote: “RIP Charlie Paterson, You’re gone but never forgotten .... You’ll be missed :’( Sleep tight angel <3.”
Another, @jadabaronx, posted pictures of the teenager before writing: “Rest In Peace Charlie!
“You Will Always Have A Place In Our Hearts&Minds!;Once A Blueshirt Always A Blueshirt!Sleep Tight Our Shooting Star.”
- 1 Man 'seriously injured' after e-scooter fall
- 2 Teenager, 17, arrested after car crashes into Bow apartment building
- 3 Investigation under way after fire and explosion at Shoreditch block
- 4 'Ruthless' killer sentenced for Isle of Dogs murder
- 5 Jailed: Eight east London offenders locked up in July
- 6 Canary Wharf Underground station stabbing leaves man in hospital
- 7 London among areas where drought is declared
- 8 Kelman's first goal lifts Leyton Orient to third straight win
- 9 10 ace tunes for this year's All Points East
- 10 Man reportedly 'chased by moped rider with large knife' in Poplar
Floral tributes, candles as well written notes and football shirts currently adorn the stairwell inside the tower block.