Online tributes flood in for Bow teenager who plunged to death from 19th floor
- Credit: Archant
Online tributes to a Bow schoolboy have poured in after he plunged to his death from the top of the 19-storey block of flats last Friday.
Friends of Charlie Paterson, 14, took to Twitter and Facebook to pay their respects to the Bishop Challoner student, after he fell from Winford House, on the Locton Estate in Jodrell Road.
One Facebook user, Maisie Betty Day Acraman, wrote: “R.I.P. Charlie ur an angel with a gorgeous smile and warmth. Sleep tight Angel.”
Another, Jenna Nicole, posted: “rip .... you were such an amazing caring and funny person.... miss you ... x”
A Twitter user, @FarzanaSharmin1, wrote: “RIP Charlie Paterson, You’re gone but never forgotten .... You’ll be missed :’( Sleep tight angel <3.”
You may also want to watch:
Another, @jadabaronx, posted pictures of the teenager before writing: “Rest In Peace Charlie!
“You Will Always Have A Place In Our Hearts&Minds!;Once A Blueshirt Always A Blueshirt!Sleep Tight Our Shooting Star.”
- 1 Luxury Canary Wharf flats going for lower rent set by the council
- 2 Driver, 18, wanted for driving wrong way through Blackwall Tunnel
- 3 Isle of Dogs man who murdered teenager at Crossharbour DLR sentenced to 27 years
- 4 Fines totalling £361k handed to East End landlords and agents
- 5 Man charged after triple stabbing on night bus in Mile End
- 6 Barts Health NHS Trust reports one of lowest rates of vaccinated staff
- 7 Man killed after fall from Bow tower block
- 8 Go-ahead given for 315 more homes in third stage of Blackwall Reach scheme
- 9 Road and rail disruptions to expect in east London this week
- 10 Man found stabbed on board night bus
Floral tributes, candles as well written notes and football shirts currently adorn the stairwell inside the tower block.