Orient appoint technical director
- Credit: Archant
East Londoners announce 35-year-old Andrea Pressenda as new technical director
Leyton Orient have confirmed sports journalist Andrea Pressenda as their new technical director.
The O’s football adviser Gianluca Romano left Brisbane Road before Christmas and said: “I want to thank all Leyton Orient fans for making me feel your full support, I really appreciated it.”
Pressenda will replace Romano having been involved with Francesco Becchetti’s Agon TV Channel previously.
A statement on the official club website read: “Born in Rome, Pressenda has been working in football since 2004 as a journalist and football advisor.
You may also want to watch:
“Pressenda, 35, has worked for the likes of AC Montichiari and AC Sant’Angelo Lodigiano, as well as advising on transfer negotiations for such international groups as Sport Spain, Mas Futbol and Action Sports Management (ASM).”
It is believed Pressenda will be involved in the transfer dealings the O’s do this month with head coach Ian Hendon now waiting to get the go ahead from the board to bring more players to Brisbane Road.
- 1 The Queen lends her name to Royal London’s emergency Covid wards
- 2 'Racist consultation' protest rejected on Tower Hamlets street closures as Labour sticks to its manifesto
- 3 No injuries but 20 rescued as firefighters tackle Limehouse blaze
- 4 Police hunt after stabbing in Cable Street: One man hurt
- 5 Police raid cannabis factory near Liverpool Street station: 2 arrests
- 6 Death of woman, 75, in Mile End fire could have been avoided
- 7 Streets around proposed Chinese embassy building could be renamed after persecuted Muslims
- 8 Airbnb house party violence leaves police officer with broken finger
- 9 Teenager found dead in Victoria Park