O’s youngster Shabani joins Bishop’s Stortford on loan
- Credit: George Phillipou/TGS Photo
Leyton Orient youngster Brendon Shabani has joined Isthmian Premier Division outfit Bishop’s Stortford on a one-month Liam.
The 17-year-old will join the Blues in search of regular first-team football to improve his chances of breaking into the O's first-team.
Shabani signed his first progressional contract at Brisbane Road last summer after starting his career at the club aged twelve.
He is an Albania under-19 international, and is the founder of the social media platform 'Rising Ballers' which spotlights and promotes young grass roots footballers.
The youngster featured plenty of times in pre-season for the O's but has struggled through numerous injuries since and will now hope getting regular game-time can push him back into the frame.
You may also want to watch:
Shabani is set to be involved in the Stortford matchday squad when they host Haringey Borough at the ProKit Stadium on Saturday.
- 1 Tribute to 7th Barts Health Trust worker to die of Covid-19
- 2 Airbnb house party violence leaves police officer with broken finger
- 3 Teenager found dead in Victoria Park
- 4 Driver arrested after police 'drugs patrol' stops car in Whitechapel
- 5 Drug and alcohol abuse by Tower Hamlets parents and children soars
- 6 'We need laptops for lockdown children to learn from home’ Tower Hamlets mayor urges
- 7 Disgraceful management of the pandemic
- 8 Two in five people in Tower Hamlets may have had Covid-19
- 9 Post deliveries in east London hit by Covid crisis among Royal Mail staff