Orient will host the Iron in second round of FA Cup
- Credit: Archant
Former O’s forward Darius Henderson will return to Brisbane Road
Leyton Orient will host League One outfit Scunthorpe United in the second round of the FA Cup on the weekend of December 5.
Ian Hendon’s side defeated Staines Town 6-1 in the first round of the competition and their reward is a meeting with the Iron.
It means Darius Henderson, who spent last season with the O’s, will return to Brisbane Road for the tie after departing the east Londoners in the summer by mutual consent.
Orient will be happy to have another home tie, but fans will have the 4-1 loss they suffered to Scunthorpe last year fresh in their memory.
You may also want to watch:
The Iron are currently 10th in League One with 23 points from their 16 games this season.
- 1 Driver arrested after police 'drugs patrol' stops car in Whitechapel
- 2 Teenager found dead in Victoria Park
- 3 Two in five people in Tower Hamlets may have had Covid-19
- 4 Leyton Orient sign Dan Kemp on a permanent deal from West Ham United
- 5 Drug and alcohol abuse by Tower Hamlets parents and children soars
- 6 'Laptop bonanza' for schoolchildren in Poplar to help survive lockdown gloom
- 7 Students in rent strike over Queen Mary's campus staying open during Covid emergency
- 8 'I can save the planet with my seaweed' scientist in east London claims
- 9 That's so raven: Everything you need to know about the guardians of the Tower
- 10 Gun seized after woman tells police she was threatened in Whitechapel