Pack of 20 youths were like lions attacking defenceless boy
Dear Ed, I WAS in traffic today (Thurs) at 4pm in Romford Road in Stratford when I saw 15 to 20 youths attack a boy on his own. This was unbelievable, like watching lions attacking a defenceless animal
I WAS in traffic today (Thurs) at 4pm in Romford Road in Stratford when I saw 15 to 20 youths attack a boy on his own.
This was unbelievable, like watching lions attacking a defenceless animal-and in full view of the public and CCTV cameras.
It was the worst kind of behaviour I have ever seen in my 53 years. These youths were only 13 to 15.
You may also want to watch:
Then the driver in the red Vauxhall Astra car in front got out and pushed these animals away and stopped the boy getting hurt any further, which by the look of him covered in blood was just in time.
He put the boy in his car and drove away for safety. He should have some recognition for putting his own safety at risk. I am going to the police to make a statement.
- 1 Teenager suffers 'life-changing' injuries after alleged attack in Shadwell
- 2 Man who died in Mile End park named
- 3 Two men rescued from Shadwell flat fire
- 4 Truman's Brewery future being debated at Tower Hamlets Council
- 5 Truman Brewery offices, shops and restaurants plan gets green light
- 6 Depth up front is going to be vital says Leyton Orient boss Jackett
- 7 'Food delivery' youth in suspect Shoreditch drugs bust
- 8 Rape victim speaks out as Met Police relaunch Ask for Angela scheme
- 9 Protest rally over Uyghur Muslims planned at China’s new Royal Mint embassy
- 10 Councillor ex-husband of MP Apsana Begum suspended from Labour Party
This has got to be stopped before these youths get older.