Pack of 20 youths were like lions attacking defenceless boy
Dear Ed, I WAS in traffic today (Thurs) at 4pm in Romford Road in Stratford when I saw 15 to 20 youths attack a boy on his own. This was unbelievable, like watching lions attacking a defenceless animal
I WAS in traffic today (Thurs) at 4pm in Romford Road in Stratford when I saw 15 to 20 youths attack a boy on his own.
This was unbelievable, like watching lions attacking a defenceless animal-and in full view of the public and CCTV cameras.
It was the worst kind of behaviour I have ever seen in my 53 years. These youths were only 13 to 15.
You may also want to watch:
Then the driver in the red Vauxhall Astra car in front got out and pushed these animals away and stopped the boy getting hurt any further, which by the look of him covered in blood was just in time.
He put the boy in his car and drove away for safety. He should have some recognition for putting his own safety at risk. I am going to the police to make a statement.
- 1 The Queen lends her name to Royal London’s emergency Covid wards
- 2 Death of woman, 75, in Mile End fire could have been avoided
- 3 That's so raven: Everything you need to know about the guardians of the Tower
- 4 Airbnb house party violence leaves police officer with broken finger
- 5 Tribute to 7th Barts Health Trust worker to die of Covid-19
- 6 Police hunt after stabbing in Cable Street: One man hurt
- 7 Teenager found dead in Victoria Park
- 8 Driver arrested after police 'drugs patrol' stops car in Whitechapel
- 9 'We need laptops for lockdown children to learn from home’ Tower Hamlets mayor urges
- 10 Doctors urge Tower Hamlets mayor to end support for Silvertown Tunnel
This has got to be stopped before these youths get older.