Pack of 20 youths were like lions attacking defenceless boy
Dear Ed, I WAS in traffic today (Thurs) at 4pm in Romford Road in Stratford when I saw 15 to 20 youths attack a boy on his own. This was unbelievable, like watching lions attacking a defenceless animal
I WAS in traffic today (Thurs) at 4pm in Romford Road in Stratford when I saw 15 to 20 youths attack a boy on his own.
This was unbelievable, like watching lions attacking a defenceless animal-and in full view of the public and CCTV cameras.
It was the worst kind of behaviour I have ever seen in my 53 years. These youths were only 13 to 15.
You may also want to watch:
Then the driver in the red Vauxhall Astra car in front got out and pushed these animals away and stopped the boy getting hurt any further, which by the look of him covered in blood was just in time.
He put the boy in his car and drove away for safety. He should have some recognition for putting his own safety at risk. I am going to the police to make a statement.
- 1 East London's 10 prettiest streets to visit
- 2 Police officer sacked after criminal conviction
- 3 Road and rail round-up: Steer clear of these disruptions next week
- 4 Man who stabbed teen at Crossharbour station found guilty of murder
- 5 Three places to go pumpkin picking near east London
- 6 Man in 30s dies after Isle of Dogs stabbing
- 7 Brigade issues fire safety warning after Limehouse studio blaze
- 8 Police patrols to increase after fatal Isle of Dogs stabbing
- 9 Concern growing for man last seen at Bow Road station
- 10 Khalid Ali couldn't hide delight after winning start against Dean Wilkinson
This has got to be stopped before these youths get older.