Pack of 20 youths were like lions attacking defenceless boy
Dear Ed, I WAS in traffic today (Thurs) at 4pm in Romford Road in Stratford when I saw 15 to 20 youths attack a boy on his own. This was unbelievable, like watching lions attacking a defenceless animal
I WAS in traffic today (Thurs) at 4pm in Romford Road in Stratford when I saw 15 to 20 youths attack a boy on his own.
This was unbelievable, like watching lions attacking a defenceless animal-and in full view of the public and CCTV cameras.
It was the worst kind of behaviour I have ever seen in my 53 years. These youths were only 13 to 15.
You may also want to watch:
Then the driver in the red Vauxhall Astra car in front got out and pushed these animals away and stopped the boy getting hurt any further, which by the look of him covered in blood was just in time.
He put the boy in his car and drove away for safety. He should have some recognition for putting his own safety at risk. I am going to the police to make a statement.
- 1 Jailed: Bethnal Green man who tried to buy hand grenade to use on police
- 2 Police bid to trace man in connection with Tube station sex assault
- 3 Tributes paid after Tower Hamlets councillor dies at 40
- 4 Trial date set for MP Apsana Begum charged with 'housing fraud'
- 5 Leyton Orient agree new deal with defender Dan Happe
- 6 Travel: Roadworks at Shoreditch and Bishopsgate could slow traffic
- 7 Former Leyton Orient striker Lee Angol joins Bradford City
- 8 Met launches summer operation as teen killings surge
- 9 Clouds, rain and sunny intervals: East London weather forecast this week
- 10 Docklands man pleads guilty to firearms offences
This has got to be stopped before these youths get older.