Passengers warned of maintenance work on London Underground
No trains are running from Aldgate on the Metropolitan Line over the weekend due to upgrade work at Neasden Depot, while services are affected by other maintenance work on the Central, Jubilee, District and Northern lines, passengers are warned.
Metropolitan: No trains Saturday or Sunday between Aldgate, Baker Street and Harrow-on-the-Hill.
Central: No trains Saturday or Sunday between Leytonstone and Woodford on the Newbury Park loop.
District: No trains Saturday between Putney Bridge and Wimbledon.
Jubilee: No trains Saturday or Sunday between West Hampstead and Stanmore.
You may also want to watch:
Northern: No trains Saturday or Sunday between Charing Cross and East Finchley or Edgware, and between Kennington and East Finchley or Edgware on the Bank branch, because of work at Tottenham Court Road.
Hammersmith & City: Paddington station closed all weekend.
- 1 The Queen lends her name to Royal London’s emergency Covid wards
- 2 Death of woman, 75, in Mile End fire could have been avoided
- 3 Airbnb house party violence leaves police officer with broken finger
- 4 Tribute to 7th Barts Health Trust worker to die of Covid-19
- 5 Teenager found dead in Victoria Park
- 6 That's so raven: Everything you need to know about the guardians of the Tower
- 7 'We need laptops for lockdown children to learn from home’ Tower Hamlets mayor urges
- 8 Driver arrested after police 'drugs patrol' stops car in Whitechapel
- 9 Surplus DLR land released at Bow for new housing to tackle homes shortage
- 10 Have you seen this 52-year-old man missing from Ilford?
There are no planned track works on the Bakerloo, Circle, Hammersmith & City, Victoria and Waterloo & City lines, or on DLR or the Overground.