PDSA pet hospital hosts family fun day in Bow
- Credit: Archant
Families can enjoy a fun-filled day at PDSA PetAid hospital in Bow.
The veterinary charity is opening its doors on Wednesday 30 July from 11am to 3pm to help raise funds for the hospital at 171 Malmesbury Road.
Alison Case, Senior Vet at Bow PDSA, said: “There will be lots of fun for all the family, plus free pet health checks for dogs and fun activities for children.
The dedicated team can see over 250 pets every working day and perform over 110,000 treatments a year, ranging from major life-saving surgery to x-rays and treatment of long-term illnesses.
“There will be hands on demonstrations and children will be able to experience life as a PDSA vet.
You may also want to watch:
“It gives people the chance to see how a PDSA pet hospital is run and learn more about the charity’s vital work helping sick and injured pets” she added.
The veterinary services it provides are funded entirely by public support. For more information call 0800 731 2502 or email: www.pdsa.org.uk
- 1 The Queen lends her name to Royal London’s emergency Covid wards
- 2 Death of woman, 75, in Mile End fire could have been avoided
- 3 Tribute to 7th Barts Health Trust worker to die of Covid-19
- 4 Airbnb house party violence leaves police officer with broken finger
- 5 That's so raven: Everything you need to know about the guardians of the Tower
- 6 Teenager found dead in Victoria Park
- 7 'We need laptops for lockdown children to learn from home’ Tower Hamlets mayor urges
- 8 Driver arrested after police 'drugs patrol' stops car in Whitechapel
- 9 Two in five people in Tower Hamlets may have had Covid-19
- 10 How seaweed can help save the planet, east London inventor reveals