PDSA pet hospital hosts family fun day in Bow
- Credit: Archant
Families can enjoy a fun-filled day at PDSA PetAid hospital in Bow.
The veterinary charity is opening its doors on Wednesday 30 July from 11am to 3pm to help raise funds for the hospital at 171 Malmesbury Road.
Alison Case, Senior Vet at Bow PDSA, said: “There will be lots of fun for all the family, plus free pet health checks for dogs and fun activities for children.
The dedicated team can see over 250 pets every working day and perform over 110,000 treatments a year, ranging from major life-saving surgery to x-rays and treatment of long-term illnesses.
“There will be hands on demonstrations and children will be able to experience life as a PDSA vet.
“It gives people the chance to see how a PDSA pet hospital is run and learn more about the charity’s vital work helping sick and injured pets” she added.
The veterinary services it provides are funded entirely by public support. For more information call 0800 731 2502 or email: www.pdsa.org.uk
- 1 Tower Hamlets A Level results 2022: Live updates for borough's schools
- 2 Plan to install gates at canalside development blocked despite ASB concerns
- 3 Man, woman and child escape 'large' e-bike fire in Wapping flat by climbing out window
- 4 Thames Water: Hosepipe ban announced for London and Thames Valley
- 5 'Ruthless' killer sentenced for Isle of Dogs murder
- 6 London Assembly: TfL urged to rethink plans to cut 78 bus routes
- 7 Product sold at Tesco recalled due to risk of disease-causing bacteria
- 8 Man 'seriously injured' after e-scooter fall
- 9 Man reportedly 'chased by moped rider with large knife' in Poplar
- 10 Teenager, 17, arrested after car crashes into Bow apartment building