PDSA pet hospital hosts family fun day in Bow
- Credit: Archant
Families can enjoy a fun-filled day at PDSA PetAid hospital in Bow.
The veterinary charity is opening its doors on Wednesday 30 July from 11am to 3pm to help raise funds for the hospital at 171 Malmesbury Road.
Alison Case, Senior Vet at Bow PDSA, said: “There will be lots of fun for all the family, plus free pet health checks for dogs and fun activities for children.
The dedicated team can see over 250 pets every working day and perform over 110,000 treatments a year, ranging from major life-saving surgery to x-rays and treatment of long-term illnesses.
“There will be hands on demonstrations and children will be able to experience life as a PDSA vet.
You may also want to watch:
“It gives people the chance to see how a PDSA pet hospital is run and learn more about the charity’s vital work helping sick and injured pets” she added.
The veterinary services it provides are funded entirely by public support. For more information call 0800 731 2502 or email: www.pdsa.org.uk
- 1 Man killed after fall from Bow tower block
- 2 14 charged with alleged drug dealing and money laundering offences
- 3 19 arrested and cash seized in East End dawn drug raids
- 4 Revealed: The most popular baby names in your area in 2020
- 5 Panel finds gross misconduct proven against Pc arrested on suspicion of drug dealing
- 6 Why some families can't leave Bow's 'dangerous structure' tower block
- 7 Road and rail round-up: Disruptions to travel in east London this week
- 8 Two hospitalised as 60 firefighters tackle blaze in Stratford
- 9 Prison sentence increased for 'violent and dangerous' man
- 10 Tower hamlets killing: £20,000 reward offered as two men sought for queries