Pensioners to have a say on Tower Hamlets housing
EAST END pensioners are being given the chance to voice their views on housing in Tower Hamlets. Tower Hamlets council is working on a new housing strategy for the borough s older population to make it easier for them to stay independent and have better
EAST END pensioners are being given the chance to voice their views on housing in Tower Hamlets.
Tower Hamlets council is working on a new housing strategy for the borough's older population to make it easier for them to stay independent and have better access to a range of services including healthcare and transport.
And residents and groups involved with elderly people are being urged to share their housing experiences and aspirations for the future at the `Your Health Your Say' event on Thursday June 10.
The council will be running a consultation booth at the event at York Hall in Old Ford Road, Bethnal Green from 2:30pm- 6:30pm.
You may also want to watch:
Residents can also complete a short survey on housing by contacting Faisal Butt, Tower Hamlets Council Principal Housing Policy Officer, on 020 7364 6149 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- 1 Election 2021: Live updates for GLA seat and referendums
- 2 Blaze at Canary Wharf tower block with cladding issue
- 3 Racist vandalism keyed on cars parked in street on Isle of Dogs
- 4 Tower Hamlets votes to keep directly-elected mayoral post
- 5 Leyton Orient defender Josh Coulson set to depart
- 6 New Providence Wharf fire: Two in hospital and 42 treated at scene
- 7 Politicians join forces on referendum about Tower Hamlets mayor
- 8 Early front-runners for Leyton Orient managerial vacancy
- 9 Mayor or leader: Your choice on May 6
- 10 New Providence Wharf: The four-year fight to remove 'Grenfell cladding'