Pensioners to have a say on Tower Hamlets housing
EAST END pensioners are being given the chance to voice their views on housing in Tower Hamlets. Tower Hamlets council is working on a new housing strategy for the borough s older population to make it easier for them to stay independent and have better
EAST END pensioners are being given the chance to voice their views on housing in Tower Hamlets.
Tower Hamlets council is working on a new housing strategy for the borough's older population to make it easier for them to stay independent and have better access to a range of services including healthcare and transport.
And residents and groups involved with elderly people are being urged to share their housing experiences and aspirations for the future at the `Your Health Your Say' event on Thursday June 10.
The council will be running a consultation booth at the event at York Hall in Old Ford Road, Bethnal Green from 2:30pm- 6:30pm.
You may also want to watch:
Residents can also complete a short survey on housing by contacting Faisal Butt, Tower Hamlets Council Principal Housing Policy Officer, on 020 7364 6149 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- 1 Transfer round-up: Leyton Orient bring in eight as departures find new clubs
- 2 Midfielder Ouss Cisse confirms Leyton Orient departure
- 3 Man stabbed outside West India Quay DLR station
- 4 Data reveals house price rises in Olympic boroughs since London 2012
- 5 Police chief to be quizzed at East London Mosque
- 6 Campaigners taking on town hall to keep Isle of Dogs youth club open
- 7 Somali kitchen in Bethnal Green gets halal help from Amazon staff
- 8 Leyton Orient could be without key forwards for season opener at Salford
- 9 Tokyo 2020: Poplar children have their own 'Olympics'
- 10 Guilty: Who was jailed across east London in July?