People are upset at mess left in Vicky Park after commercial festivals
I was just wondering if the Advertiser is printing anything on the issue of the mess made in Victoria Park after the commercial events.
Here is a photo of the mess—I have many more. The Victoria Park Friends Group Facebook shows how upset people are.
The delays to the improvements, overlapping with the four-weeks fencing off for the two weekends of commercial events, the mess left to the grass and ground and the imminent fencing for the Live Site all illustrate the complete lack of regard for park users and residents.
You may also want to watch:
Victoria Park Friends Group
- 1 Ethnic communities not taking up Covid jabs, Tower Hamlets Mayor warns
- 3 Airbnb house party violence leaves police officer with broken finger
- 4 Council fined for Alexia Walenkaki's playground death in Mile End and says sorry to family
- 5 Police hunt after stabbing in Cable Street: One man hurt
- 6 Streets around proposed Chinese embassy building could be renamed after persecuted Muslims
- 7 Teenager found dead in Victoria Park
- 8 No injuries but 20 rescued as firefighters tackle Limehouse blaze
- 9 Police raid cannabis factory near Liverpool Street station: 2 arrests
- 10 Death of woman, 75, in Mile End fire could have been avoided