People are upset at mess left in Vicky Park after commercial festivals
I was just wondering if the Advertiser is printing anything on the issue of the mess made in Victoria Park after the commercial events.
Here is a photo of the mess—I have many more. The Victoria Park Friends Group Facebook shows how upset people are.
The delays to the improvements, overlapping with the four-weeks fencing off for the two weekends of commercial events, the mess left to the grass and ground and the imminent fencing for the Live Site all illustrate the complete lack of regard for park users and residents.
You may also want to watch:
Victoria Park Friends Group
- 1 Driver, 18, wanted for driving wrong way through Blackwall Tunnel
- 2 Luxury Canary Wharf flats going for lower rent set by the council
- 3 Building new tower block starts on Limehouse Triangle 'wildlife site'
- 4 Capacity at West Ham's London stadium to increase to 62,500
- 5 Liverpool Street to Shenfield line suspended as person hit by train
- 6 Fines totalling £361k handed to East End landlords and agents
- 7 Isle of Dogs man who murdered teenager at Crossharbour DLR sentenced to 27 years
- 8 Study asks: why are canals and rivers a watery lifeline during pandemic?
- 9 Report reveals scale of support offered by council during Covid crisis
- 10 14 charged with alleged drug dealing and money laundering offences