Pictures: Easter fun at Mudchute Farm
- Credit: Archant
Mudchute Farm celebrated Easter with a host of seasonal events.
Children could take part in an egg hunt, following the clues around the farm before collecting their chocolatey prize at the end.
They also joined in with an Easter bonnet parade, with the best hats earning their creators a prize.
Visitors also had the opportunity to see some of the Pier Street farm’s youngest residents and meet birds of prey.
The new wetland area was open for pond dipping and arts and crafts workshops.
You may also want to watch:
Check out our picture gallery to see the best of the bonnets and more.
- 1 Teenager found dead in Victoria Park
- 2 Driver arrested after police 'drugs patrol' stops car in Whitechapel
- 3 Two in five people in Tower Hamlets may have had Covid-19
- 4 Drug and alcohol abuse by Tower Hamlets parents and children soars
- 5 Leyton Orient sign Dan Kemp on a permanent deal from West Ham United
- 6 Post deliveries in east London hit by Covid crisis among Royal Mail staff
- 7 'I can save the planet with my seaweed' scientist in east London claims
- 8 'Laptop bonanza' for schoolchildren in Poplar to help survive lockdown gloom
- 9 Disgraceful management of the pandemic
- 10 Leyton Orient boss Embleton expecting more movement in the transfer window