Pictures: Easter fun at Mudchute Farm
- Credit: Archant
Mudchute Farm celebrated Easter with a host of seasonal events.
Children could take part in an egg hunt, following the clues around the farm before collecting their chocolatey prize at the end.
They also joined in with an Easter bonnet parade, with the best hats earning their creators a prize.
Visitors also had the opportunity to see some of the Pier Street farm’s youngest residents and meet birds of prey.
The new wetland area was open for pond dipping and arts and crafts workshops.
You may also want to watch:
Check out our picture gallery to see the best of the bonnets and more.
- 1 Man killed after fall from Bow tower block
- 2 Why some families can't leave Bow's 'dangerous structure' tower block
- 3 14 charged with alleged drug dealing and money laundering offences
- 4 Two hospitalised as 60 firefighters tackle blaze in Stratford
- 5 Panel finds gross misconduct proven against Pc arrested on suspicion of drug dealing
- 6 19 arrested and cash seized in East End dawn drug raids
- 7 Revealed: The most popular baby names in your area in 2020
- 8 O's will need a much improved display against leaders Forest Green
- 9 Trees planted to remember people who died of Covid in the East End
- 10 Fast food! Lewis Hamilton-backed chain opening east London branches