Play With A Legend returns to O’s for fourth consecutive year
- Credit: Archant
Leyton Orient fans could get the chance to play alongside one of John Mackie, Matt Lockwood and Kevin Lisbie
Play With A Legend, which gives fans the chance to play at their favourite stadium alongside club legends, is thrilled to be returning for their fourth event at Leyton Orient.
The London-based events company will give O’s supporters the chance to play at the Breyer Group Stadium on Tuesday, May 14.
Former club captain John Mackie and fans favourites Matt Lockwood and Kevin Lisbie will each be player-managing a side of fans.
Supporters over the age of 16 are welcome regardless of ability and 10 spots for the event are left with places starting from £99.
You may also want to watch:
This includes personalised kit to keep, dressing room access, drink refreshments, photo opportunities, man of the match awards and a post-match question and answer session with the legends after the game.
Spectators will be welcome to join on the day with the match kick-off at 7pm and to watch it is £8 for adults and £4 for under-16s.
For more information, visit playwithalegend.com/leyton-orient-2019.
- 1 Teenager found dead in Victoria Park
- 2 Driver arrested after police 'drugs patrol' stops car in Whitechapel
- 3 Two in five people in Tower Hamlets may have had Covid-19
- 4 Post deliveries in east London hit by Covid crisis among Royal Mail staff
- 5 Drug and alcohol abuse by Tower Hamlets parents and children soars
- 6 'I can save the planet with my seaweed' scientist in east London claims
- 7 Disgraceful management of the pandemic
- 8 Leyton Orient boss Embleton expecting more movement in the transfer window
- 9 Leyton Orient sign Dan Kemp on a permanent deal from West Ham United
- 10 Leyton Orient seal late victory over Morecambe