Police appeal after hit-and-run
POLICE are appealing for information after a couple and their baby were knocked down in a hit-and-run. The man, woman and four-month-old baby girl were hit by a car in Devons Road at the junction with Fern Street, in Bromley by Bow on Saturday afternoo
POLICE are appealing for information after a couple and their baby were knocked down in a hit-and-run.
The man, woman and four-month-old baby girl were hit by a car in Devons Road at the junction with Fern Street, in Bromley by Bow on Saturday afternoon before the driver and passengers, including children, abandoned the car and ran off.
The family were taken to the Royal London Hospital where the woman is said to be in a stable condition, with the man suffering bruises and cuts and the child showing no sign of any injuries.
Police are appealing for information and say the car involved was a Toyota Corrola VVTI.
You may also want to watch:
The occupants have been described as a black man, around 6ft tall, wearing a white cap, a black woman approximately 5ft 3ins tall and two or three children aged approximately 10-11-years-old.
A man has been arrested and is being held in custody.
- 1 Road and rail disruptions to expect in east London this week
- 2 Isle of Dogs man who murdered teenager at Crossharbour DLR sentenced to 27 years
- 3 Man charged after triple stabbing on night bus in Mile End
- 4 New pizza restaurant opening with drag and disco party
- 5 19 arrested and cash seized in East End dawn drug raids
- 6 Why TfL won't restart the night tube on Jubilee line just yet
- 7 Man killed after fall from Bow tower block
- 8 14 charged with alleged drug dealing and money laundering offences
- 9 Police officers save lives in two sperate emergencies on same shift
- 10 Hundreds arrested after police crackdown on county lines
Contact 0300 123 1212 or CrimeStoppers on 0800 555 111.