Appeal after man left critically ill following collision in Bow
- Credit: Metropolitan Police
A man in his 70s is critically ill in hospital after a collision with a cyclist.
Police were called at 5.05pm to Bow Road, near Thames Magistrates’ Court in Bow. to reports of a collision involving a cyclist and a pedestrian.
The pedestrian was treated at the scene by the London Ambulance Service before being taken to hospital.
Police are attempting to inform next of kin.
The rider of the bicycle did not stop at the scene. Enquiries to locate this person are ongoing.
You may also want to watch:
Officers from the Serious Collision Investigation Unit ask any witnesses, or those with dash cam footage, to call 020 8597 4874, or 101 ref CAD 5779/3 July.
- 1 Teenager found dead in Victoria Park
- 2 Tribute to 7th Barts Health Trust worker to die of Covid-19
- 3 Driver arrested after police 'drugs patrol' stops car in Whitechapel
- 4 Drug and alcohol abuse by Tower Hamlets parents and children soars
- 5 Disgraceful management of the pandemic
- 6 Two in five people in Tower Hamlets may have had Covid-19
- 7 'Laptop bonanza' for schoolchildren in Poplar to help survive lockdown gloom
- 8 Pressure on government to provide laptops for lockdown learning
- 9 That's so raven: Everything you need to know about the guardians of the Tower