Appeal after man left critically ill following collision in Bow
- Credit: Metropolitan Police
A man in his 70s is critically ill in hospital after a collision with a cyclist.
Police were called at 5.05pm to Bow Road, near Thames Magistrates’ Court in Bow. to reports of a collision involving a cyclist and a pedestrian.
The pedestrian was treated at the scene by the London Ambulance Service before being taken to hospital.
Police are attempting to inform next of kin.
The rider of the bicycle did not stop at the scene. Enquiries to locate this person are ongoing.
You may also want to watch:
Officers from the Serious Collision Investigation Unit ask any witnesses, or those with dash cam footage, to call 020 8597 4874, or 101 ref CAD 5779/3 July.
- 1 Tackling Covid blamed for yet more threats to public services
- 2 Windows smashed in Extinction Rebellion protest at Canary Wharf bank HQ
- 3 Politicians join forces on referendum about Tower Hamlets mayor
- 4 Man, 19, stabbed in Stepney Green Park
- 5 Meeting ex-banker London mayoral candidate Brian Rose
- 6 Nine women charged following Canary Wharf protest
- 7 New street market coming to Docklands is Will's passion
- 8 Shoppers queue for bread on opening weekend of new Wapping street market
- 9 Refugee fighting £2,850 claim in lettings agency dispute
- 10 Jailed: Teenagers who left victim blind in one eye after train stabbing