Missing: Vulnerable woman from Poplar who may be in Stratford
- Credit: Archant
Have you seen Yewande Osunsanya, who has been missing from her home since Saturday?
The 25-year-old left her home in the Langdon Park area of Poplar at about midday on Janaury 5.
She was seen by a friend in Hackney, and it is believed she may have been heading to Stratford.
Yewande is vulnerable and officers believe she is without a phone, bank cards or cash.
She is described as black, 5ft 5ins tall, slim, with black and brown braided hair and glasses.
You may also want to watch:
Her disappearance is out of character and officers and family members are concerned for her welfare.
If you have seen Yewande, call 101 quoting CAD 7333/05JAN19.
- 1 Man killed after fall from Bow tower block
- 2 14 charged with alleged drug dealing and money laundering offences
- 3 19 arrested and cash seized in East End dawn drug raids
- 4 Panel finds gross misconduct proven against Pc arrested on suspicion of drug dealing
- 5 Road and rail round-up: Disruptions to travel in east London this week
- 6 Revealed: The most popular baby names in your area in 2020
- 7 Why some families can't leave Bow's 'dangerous structure' tower block
- 8 Prison sentence increased for 'violent and dangerous' man
- 9 Police called as furious families told to quit Bow's 'dangerous' block
- 10 Police officers save lives in two sperate emergencies on same shift