Missing: Vulnerable woman from Poplar who may be in Stratford
- Credit: Archant
Have you seen Yewande Osunsanya, who has been missing from her home since Saturday?
The 25-year-old left her home in the Langdon Park area of Poplar at about midday on Janaury 5.
She was seen by a friend in Hackney, and it is believed she may have been heading to Stratford.
Yewande is vulnerable and officers believe she is without a phone, bank cards or cash.
She is described as black, 5ft 5ins tall, slim, with black and brown braided hair and glasses.
You may also want to watch:
Her disappearance is out of character and officers and family members are concerned for her welfare.
If you have seen Yewande, call 101 quoting CAD 7333/05JAN19.
- 1 Teenager found dead in Victoria Park
- 2 Driver arrested after police 'drugs patrol' stops car in Whitechapel
- 3 Two in five people in Tower Hamlets may have had Covid-19
- 4 'I can save the planet with my seaweed' scientist in east London claims
- 5 Disgraceful management of the pandemic
- 6 Drug and alcohol abuse by Tower Hamlets parents and children soars
- 7 Post deliveries in east London hit by Covid crisis among Royal Mail staff
- 8 'Laptop bonanza' for schoolchildren in Poplar to help survive lockdown gloom
- 9 That's so raven: Everything you need to know about the guardians of the Tower
- 10 Rotherhithe tunnel to close all next week for urgent repairs