Police hunt dangerous’ man in breach of parole
COPS in East London have issued a picture of a man considered dangerous they want to trace who has breached his parole license. They are warning the public not to approach 44-year-old Robert Bennett, who also uses the name Charlie Machin’
COPS in East London have issued a picture of a man considered dangerous they want to trace who has breached his parole license.
They are warning the public not to approach 44-year-old Robert Bennett, who also uses the name 'Charlie Machin.'
The 44-year-old has been missing since Saturday (June 20) when he failed to inform the Probation Service of his whereabouts.
He is on parole after being jailed in the 1990s for a series of violent offences, it is understood.
You may also want to watch:
Bennett or 'Machin' is white, 6ft tall, medium to stocky build, with a receding hairline and his head is usually shaved.
He lives in Newham in East London and is also thought to have traveled abroad.
- 1 Ethnic communities not taking up Covid jabs, Tower Hamlets Mayor warns
- 3 Council fined for Alexia Walenkaki's playground death in Mile End and says sorry to family
- 4 Airbnb house party violence leaves police officer with broken finger
- 5 Man sentenced after teenage boy groomed on Snapchat to sell heroin
- 6 Police hunt after stabbing in Cable Street: One man hurt
- 7 Teenager found dead in Victoria Park
- 8 Streets around proposed Chinese embassy building could be renamed after persecuted Muslims
- 9 NHS nurse assaulted at east London hospital
- 10 Police raid cannabis factory near Liverpool Street station: 2 arrests
Police say he should not be approached and are appealing to anyone who knows his whereabouts to call 0300-123 1212, or Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800-555111. The public is being advised to call 999 if he is spotted in the street.