Police hunt dangerous’ man in breach of parole
COPS in East London have issued a picture of a man considered dangerous they want to trace who has breached his parole license. They are warning the public not to approach 44-year-old Robert Bennett, who also uses the name Charlie Machin’
COPS in East London have issued a picture of a man considered dangerous they want to trace who has breached his parole license.
They are warning the public not to approach 44-year-old Robert Bennett, who also uses the name 'Charlie Machin.'
The 44-year-old has been missing since Saturday (June 20) when he failed to inform the Probation Service of his whereabouts.
He is on parole after being jailed in the 1990s for a series of violent offences, it is understood.
You may also want to watch:
Bennett or 'Machin' is white, 6ft tall, medium to stocky build, with a receding hairline and his head is usually shaved.
He lives in Newham in East London and is also thought to have traveled abroad.
- 1 Leyton Orient confident next manager will take them to the next level
- 2 Leyton Orient reportedly down to final three candidates
- 3 Man, 20, found fighting for life at illegal rave in Bow
- 4 Fire breaks out in flat near New Providence Wharf tower block
- 5 South Africa and Indian Covid variants found in Shoreditch and Dalston
- 6 Indian variant of Covid-19 - what's the situation in London?
- 7 Groomed girl speaks out after 'dangerous' Barking dealer who dealt Class A drugs in East End is jailed
- 8 Dog festival gets go-ahead for Isle of Dogs, of all places
- 9 Ex-police officer among group jailed for £850k intercept from rival gangs
- 10 Kenny Jackett emerges as odds-on favourite for Leyton Orient job
Police say he should not be approached and are appealing to anyone who knows his whereabouts to call 0300-123 1212, or Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800-555111. The public is being advised to call 999 if he is spotted in the street.