Police hunt dangerous’ man in breach of parole
COPS in East London have issued a picture of a man considered dangerous they want to trace who has breached his parole license. They are warning the public not to approach 44-year-old Robert Bennett, who also uses the name Charlie Machin’
COPS in East London have issued a picture of a man considered dangerous they want to trace who has breached his parole license.
They are warning the public not to approach 44-year-old Robert Bennett, who also uses the name 'Charlie Machin.'
The 44-year-old has been missing since Saturday (June 20) when he failed to inform the Probation Service of his whereabouts.
He is on parole after being jailed in the 1990s for a series of violent offences, it is understood.
You may also want to watch:
Bennett or 'Machin' is white, 6ft tall, medium to stocky build, with a receding hairline and his head is usually shaved.
He lives in Newham in East London and is also thought to have traveled abroad.
- 1 Transfer round-up: Leyton Orient bring in eight as departures find new clubs
- 2 Police chief to be quizzed at East London Mosque
- 3 Leyton Orient boosted by potential returns of Smyth and Drinan for Salford trip
- 4 Man stabbed outside West India Quay DLR station
- 5 Midfielder Ouss Cisse confirms Leyton Orient departure
- 6 Budding east London cricketers invited to watch The Hundred
- 7 Legendary east London graffiti pub to reopen after 26 years
- 8 Somali kitchen in Bethnal Green gets halal help from Amazon staff
- 9 Things to do in east London this weekend (August 7-8)
- 10 Youngsters have put themselves in Jackett's plans at Orient says Pratley
Police say he should not be approached and are appealing to anyone who knows his whereabouts to call 0300-123 1212, or Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800-555111. The public is being advised to call 999 if he is spotted in the street.