Police plea to find missing Katy
COPS are trying to trace a woman who threatened to throw herself under a train and are becoming increasingly worried for her safety. Police say Katy Dawkins had threatened to kill herself at Liverpool Street Station but was last seen at the Royal London H
COPS are trying to trace a woman who threatened to throw herself under a train and are becoming increasingly worried for her safety.
Police say Katy Dawkins had threatened to kill herself at Liverpool Street Station but was last seen at the Royal London Hospital where she was taken for assessment by British Transport Police.
Officers at the station took Katy to the Whitechapel hospital on Wednesday, May 27 to be assessed by mental health professionals as they feared she may try to commit suicide. But she ran away and police have been trying to trace her ever since.
She was last seen at 11pm and is described as a white woman, aged around 25, with brown hair in a pony tail. She was wearing black leggings and had a wheeled suitcase.
You may also want to watch:
Police are appealing for anyone who thinks they might know where Katy is to contact Tower Hamlets police's missing person unit on 020 7275 4859.
- 1 Driver arrested after police 'drugs patrol' stops car in Whitechapel
- 2 Teenager found dead in Victoria Park
- 3 Two in five people in Tower Hamlets may have had Covid-19
- 4 Leyton Orient sign Dan Kemp on a permanent deal from West Ham United
- 5 Drug and alcohol abuse by Tower Hamlets parents and children soars
- 6 'Laptop bonanza' for schoolchildren in Poplar to help survive lockdown gloom
- 7 'I can save the planet with my seaweed' scientist in east London claims
- 8 Students in rent strike over Queen Mary's campus staying open during Covid emergency
- 9 Post deliveries in east London hit by Covid crisis among Royal Mail staff
- 10 Gun seized after woman tells police she was threatened in Whitechapel