Police release CCTV footage of burglary suspects in Tower Hamlets
- Credit: Met
Police have released CCTV footage of three teenage boys they wish to speak to in connection with the theft of bicycle equipment.
Officers were called to reports of a burglary at Traders House, New Village Avenue, Tower Hamlets, at around 9.40am on July 17.
It is believed the incident took place the previous night on Saturday, July 16.
CCTV footage appears to show the three teenagers breaking into a storage area for bikes within the apartments.
The suspects, all described as white teenagers, are then seen walking out of the store with cycling equipment estimated to be worth £500.
You may also want to watch:
The first suspect has with short brown hair and can be seen wearing a grey T shirt, black tracksuit bottoms and black shoes.
The second teenager with short black hair is seen wearing a light blue Nike T shirt, black tracksuit bottoms and black trainers.
- 1 The Queen lends her name to Royal London’s emergency Covid wards
- 3 No injuries but 20 rescued as firefighters tackle Limehouse blaze
- 4 Police hunt after stabbing in Cable Street: One man hurt
- 5 Police raid cannabis factory near Liverpool Street station: 2 arrests
- 6 Death of woman, 75, in Mile End fire could have been avoided
- 7 Streets around proposed Chinese embassy building could be renamed after persecuted Muslims
- 8 Airbnb house party violence leaves police officer with broken finger
- 9 Teenager found dead in Victoria Park
The last suspect is described as wearing a grey hooded top over a grey T shirt, grey shorts and black trainers and has short ginger hair.
The police have urged anyone who recognises the suspects to call them on 101.