Police search East London for wanted man over GBH attack
POLICE are appealing for public help to trace a man wanted on suspicion of a serious attack. They are looking for 20-year-old Shyan Myrie (pictured), known to have connections in East London, following the attack in Hertfordshiren.
POLICE are appealing for public help to trace a man wanted on suspicion of a serious attack.
They are looking for 20-year-old Shyan Myrie known to have connections in East London, following the attack in Hertfordshire.
He is wanted for questioning about an incident of GBH. His last known address was in the High Street in Hoddesdon.
He is known to have links in the East Ham, Ilford and Chadwell Heath areas of East London.
You may also want to watch:
Police are appealing to anyone who sees him out and about to call 999, but not to approach him.
They are also urging anyone who knows where Myrie may be staying or has information about his whereabouts to call Hertfordshire Constabulary's non-emergency number: 0845-3300222, or Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800-555111.
- 1 Man stabbed outside West India Quay DLR station
- 2 Midfielder Ouss Cisse confirms Leyton Orient departure
- 3 Campaigners taking on town hall to keep Isle of Dogs youth club open
- 4 Transfer round-up: Leyton Orient bring in eight as departures find new clubs
- 5 Tyrese Omotoye impresses on O's trial as Ouss Cisse looks set to depart
- 6 Data reveals house price rises in Olympic boroughs since London 2012
- 7 Eggslut food truck to bring 'edible breakfast cloud' to Shoreditch
- 8 Guilty: Who was jailed across east London in July?
- 9 Campaigners oppose plans to change voting system for Tower Hamlets mayor
- 10 Tower Hamlets stages Covid jab festival