Police search East London for wanted man over GBH attack
POLICE are appealing for public help to trace a man wanted on suspicion of a serious attack. They are looking for 20-year-old Shyan Myrie (pictured), known to have connections in East London, following the attack in Hertfordshiren.
POLICE are appealing for public help to trace a man wanted on suspicion of a serious attack.
They are looking for 20-year-old Shyan Myrie known to have connections in East London, following the attack in Hertfordshire.
He is wanted for questioning about an incident of GBH. His last known address was in the High Street in Hoddesdon.
He is known to have links in the East Ham, Ilford and Chadwell Heath areas of East London.
You may also want to watch:
Police are appealing to anyone who sees him out and about to call 999, but not to approach him.
They are also urging anyone who knows where Myrie may be staying or has information about his whereabouts to call Hertfordshire Constabulary's non-emergency number: 0845-3300222, or Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800-555111.
- 1 Teenager found dead in Victoria Park
- 2 Two in five people in Tower Hamlets may have had Covid-19
- 3 Driver arrested after police 'drugs patrol' stops car in Whitechapel
- 4 'Laptop bonanza' for schoolchildren in Poplar to help survive lockdown gloom
- 5 Students in rent strike over Queen Mary's campus staying open during Covid emergency
- 6 Leyton Orient sign Dan Kemp on a permanent deal from West Ham United
- 7 Drug and alcohol abuse by Tower Hamlets parents and children soars
- 8 That's so raven: Everything you need to know about the guardians of the Tower
- 9 Post deliveries in east London hit by Covid crisis among Royal Mail staff
- 10 Gun seized after woman tells police she was threatened in Whitechapel